• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
14095917_10153951733792297_8726195358287853133_n.jpg

thebloo

So I'm back after three days at Pride and only loosely following the political news. Could someone kind give me a quick summary of the events of the last three days? :)

Spoiled Milk (the artist formerly known as Kristoffer) had a good summary a few pages back.

Huma has to divorce him.

Taking dick pics and sending them to some rando while in bed with your kid.

That is so fucked up. And the fact that this has happened yet again. AGAIN AGAIN. She cannot let that slide. And she shouldn't because she deserves better.

mo60

Huma has to divorce him.

Taking dick pics and sending them to some rando while in bed with your kid.

That is so fucked up. And the fact that this has happened yet again. AGAIN AGAIN. She cannot let that slide. And she shouldn't because she deserves better.

What did she do the first time he did this?

What did she do the first time he did this?

I dunno, but the first time, maybe even the second, I believe people can buy that you worked things out.

But how many times can she allow him to publically embarrass her and her kids? Like this is a joke. He cannot contain himself. Not only does he get busted he gets busted in the most shameful ways.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Oh wow... :x

Well, in any case, I was obviously limiting my comment to looks.
Way to reinforce the patriarchy.

The bestworst part about the weiner thing is there is zero chance he gets in with any of these women. It's for his ego first and his peen second. Why fuck up a good thing for that? I can at least understand (not condone) the Bill kind of philandering. But this is like the forum troll equivalent of cheating.

My boyfriend had the idea that Hillary should suggest they both have an independent physical, and a psychiatric assessment.

Wouldn't that violate the unofficial rule, I forget the specific name, but during some election a bunch of psychologists came out against a candidate because they felt they were mentall unfit and then the industry sort of collectively decided that was super unethical?

I'm almost positive that's a thing.

Maledict

Wouldn't that violate the unofficial rule, I forget the specific name, but during some election a bunch of psychologists came out against a candidate because they felt they were mentall unfit and then the industry sort of collectively decided that was super unethical?

The unofficial rule is called the 'Goldwater rule', which came about after the election in 1964 where psychiatrists gave an assessment on him based on interviews and statements to imply he was crazy. The rule forbids psychiatrists from making assessments without an actual consultation - so there would be nothing in it that stops a candidate getting a professional assessment and then releasing it. The

That rule is regarding psychiatric doctors from making a diagnosis or commenting on people who aren't their patients. It would be unethical for Dr. Whozwhatzit to go on TV and say DJT has borderline personality disorder because Dr. Whozwhatzit has never treated Trump and is not Trump's doctor.

But if Dr. Whollywhop-Sigure has an actual appointment with him, subjects him to legitimate testing and evaluation, and then makes a claim based on their experience with the patient, it would be different. But it would have to be done with the clear agreement that the results would be made public, because there is such a thing as doctor-patient confidentiality.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Morning Joe going all in on Trump possibly being mentally ill...

LOL, this election is something else
Hillary going on that show so transparently changed Joe it's embarrassing. Now he's defending her against Clinton foundation crap. Seriously ban morning Joe.

Tamanon

Banned
Well at least John Oliver will get to do his Carlos Danger bit again. Thank god pic sending wasn't really a thing when Bill was in office!

ampere

Well at least John Oliver will get to do his Carlos Danger bit again. Thank god pic sending wasn't really a thing when Bill was in office!

Bill strikes me as an old who wouldn't be able to figure out twitter

Plus he's all about fucking, not flirting

Huma is a goddess.

She is.

She doesn't deserve these repeated public humiliations. She can join my wife and I and we can make it a triad. #PolyLove2016

Weiner is incapable of being discreet and needs 24/7 supervision. So he is a poor match for a career woman. Divorce him now.

If I donate to the Clinton Foundation, hopefully that will buy me access to Huma.

Wilsongt

How the hell are they going to organize the shipping of people out of the country, just so they can try to legally come in again?

Are they going to round then up, put them on trains, and then send them to special camps in order to wait their turn to apply for entry?

This reeks awful of something...but I can't quite put my finger on it...

ampere

How the hell are they going to organize the shipping of people out of the country, just so they can try to legally come in again?

Are they going to round then up, put them on trains, and then send them to special camps in order to wait their turn to apply for entry?

This reeks awful of something...but I can't quite put my finger on it...

There's no plan, it's just to appeal to white nationalist voters

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So foreign hackers got in to state election systems. This is a huge deal. With Trump's Russian connections, I'm starting to get a little worried.

I don't think it will be much of a deal and I'm guessing he and Huma are already separated but haven't officially announced it yet or she already found out about this (the pics are from more than a year ago).

But yeah, unnecessary distraction. Ugh. The debates can't come soon enough.

Obama's campaigning with Hillary this week, right?
How would Huma have known that Weiner was sending out dick pics again? She wouldn't. The lady who got those tweets made them public now. This is Huma's third public humiliation and she absolutely doesn't deserve this. She needs to dump this clown asap. There is nothing in it for her. Its clear this guy wont stop. He's a lunatic. Despite therapy, his tweeting has gotten worse. Like, thinking of sex and popping boners while your 6 month old is cuddled near you? *Vomits*

Their kid is gonna grow up with so many bullies making fun of his dad, ugh. Atleast if they're divorced he has a fighting chance.

Clefargle

Did y'all see the Ann Coulter jokes in that "CC Rroast of Mike Rowe" thread? She got destroyed by everyone. I love when conservatives think it's safe to stick their heads out of their shells and take part in Hollywood only for EVERYONE to shit on them for their backwards ideas.

CCS

Banned
Did y'all see the Ann Coulter jokes in that "CC Rroast of Mike Rowe" thread? She got destroyed by everyone. I love when conservatives think it's safe to stick their heads out of their shells and take part in Hollywood only for EVERYONE to shit on them for their backwards ideas.

Incredible

Ann, you're awful. The only person you will ever make happy is the Mexican who digs your grave.

She seems stiff and conservative, but Ann gets wild in the sheets. Just ask the Klan

Clefargle

Incredible

Yup:

Variety said:
Lowe: “After seeing your set tonight, we’ve seen the first bombing you can’t blame on a Muslim.”

Jeff Ross: “Ann is against gay marriage. What is your thinking on that? If I can’t get a husband, they can’t either?”

Jewel: “I do want to say as a feminist that I can’t support everything that’s been said tonight. But as someone who hates Ann Coulter, I’m delighted.”

Rob Riggle: “If Ann Coulter is here, someone must have said her name three times. Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!”

And perhaps the harshest, from Jimmy Carr: “Ann is one of the most repugnant, hateful, hatchet-face bitches alive. It’s not too late to change, Ann. You could kill yourself."

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

I'm fairly certain it was Rob Lowe, not Mike Rowe.

OmniOne

Now he's saying Hillary's stupid on twitter.

Anyone else picking up this straw-grasping strategy of calling a woman weak, sickly and stupid as clearly sexist?

Didn't we all say months ago we'd be here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom