• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two new stories about Bannon today.

1. Gave interview in 2011 saying that all liberal women are "dykes."

2. Sexually harassed employees.

We'll eventually find a woman this guy doesn't hate.

Mark Burns is a crazy person. He's never been able to point to a single real policy that's going to help the black community. If you feel like the democrats take us for granted than fine go vote for a 3rd party.

Boke1879

I get his overall point and honestly he seems very passionate about the state of black people. I just think his anger is misguided.

I've said time and again black people need to keep the pressure on. Even against Obama. But the pastor is wrong. If Trump or any other republican wants our vote THEY are the ones who need to right for it.

I don't see anyone prominent from the GOP going into predominately black areas spreading this message. They say this shit in an ivory tower or in Trumps case in front of a white audience.

Trumps outreach is terrible and the GOP nominated literally the worst person you could to try and appeal.

Say what you will about Hillary but she's not scared to talk to minorities or even be thrown in the lions den. I'm truly curious to see if Trump will speak at this black church.

Teggy

Say what you will about Hillary but she's not scared to talk to minorities or even be thrown in the lions den. I'm truly curious to see if Trump will speak at this black church.

He's going to be interviewed by a christian tv network. I have a hard time believing they haven't scoped the whole thing out.

royalan

I think Pastor Mark Burns feels very strongly about justice for black people. He's not an uncle Tom and he's not a "house negro" as I've heard a black friend call him. Whenever he gets impassioned it's because he thinks the Democrats are not lifting the black race to their full potential. And honestly, if you buy into the mythos of welfare slavery and vote exploitation, you'd feel the same way, too. It's a shame all that energy is wasted on lies and the Republicans. He'd be a good asset if he just saw the light.

Also, he's rude as shit and just talks over everyone. And he believes every other conspiracy theory about Dems under the sun. But hey, that's democracy for you.

Nah, he's an Uncle Tom. It's really not that complicated.

I understand him being passionate while advocating for black people and holding Democrats feet to the fire.

Where he completely loses the point though is his failure to point out how, based on the last 50 years, Republicans have indicated that they would be any better for black people, particularly inner city black people. SPECIFICALLY Donald Fucking Trump.

There's no stumping for Trump and claiming he'll be good for black people. And most black conservatives know that. This dude and Daryl Scott are just simping.

Curious about polls - do they generally under-represent certain groups? By that, I don't mean "oh the poll has more Democrat sampling, unfair!" I mean as in groups being less represented than they should be based on the demographic of the area being polled

Curious about polls - do they generally under-represent certain groups? By that, I don't mean "oh the poll has more Democrat sampling, unfair!" I mean as in groups being less represented than they should be based on the demographic of the area being polled

Sometimes Hispanic voters get undersampled because the poll doesn't offer a Spanish-speaking option (a lot of people will hang up at that point). Other than that, I don't know of any consistently undersampled groups.

Sibylus

Banned
Tomtom just linked me this. I am very confused.

hillary-boogeyman-cartoon_orig.jpg

Ben Garrison is everything I hate about bad cartoonists, all in one man.

ASDFADF TOO MANY LABELS 0/10 - uptight poligaf members that would prefer ranting to finding the humor in things

Milo's face coming out of the wall is cracking me up

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Funny or Die is going to do something about Trump's Doctor...

Nl7gXZp.png

Oh wow, I thought Brent's original tweet was a joke on how he would fit in if such a role existed, not that it was actually happening.

Retro

The bedposts on the headboard are the all-seeing eye pyramid. Is that his thing, to hide Illuminati references when making fun of democrats?

https://www.scribd.com/document/322467410/Arizona-Senate-Primary-Poll-for-Public-Release#from_embed

THIS IS FUN!

It's a Breitbart poll of the Senate Race in Arizona.

Dr. Kelli Ward may end up pulling off a surprise victory against longtime incumbent Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) on Tuesday, as new polling from Breitbart News Network and Gravis Marketing shows a razor thin lead for McCain.

McCain-37
Ward-33
IDK-23

The election is TOMORROW.

BUT, it gets more fun.

They went ahead and polled the GE race

McCain-63
Kirkpatrick-20

TWENTY.

Iolo

I remember Breitbart's poll where they had Ryan's primary opponent within spitting distance, then Ryan won by 70 points. Accurate!

Nah, he's an Uncle Tom. It's really not that complicated.

I understand him being passionate while advocating for black people and holding Democrats feet to the fire.

Where he completely loses the point though is his failure to point out how, based on the last 50 years, Republicans have indicated that they would be any better for black people, particularly inner city black people. SPECIFICALLY Donald Fucking Trump.

There's no stumping for Trump and claiming he'll be good for black people. And most black conservatives know that. This dude and Daryl Scott are just simping.
You're right, he's completely deluded. But I think being an uncle Tom is specifically about having disdain for black people and sucking up to whites.

I just wish somebody could show him that the Republicans hate him and his kind lol

Rachel going to have breaking polling.

Guessing it's the PPP

How the fuck do Hillary, Obama and Trump have blood pressure so low. On a good day. mine is 150/100. Shit.

Don't eat trash, like cheese on pie.

I eat decently 90% of the time. But, I have to take medicine to control my blood pressure. Started when I was 10. Family history of high blood pressure. :( All my other stuff is fine. Just really, really high blood pressure.

Crayons

Banned
Rachel going to have breaking polling.

Guessing it's the PPP

How the fuck do Hillary, Obama and Trump have blood pressure so low. On a good day. mine is 150/100. Shit.

my blood pressure is low and if i get up from a chair or bed too long i get dizzy and my vision fades to black and i can't see and i can't think

Iolo

My friend took a too high dose of blood pressure pills once and began to see weird things, like people having mouths in their foreheads. The brain is pretty cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom