• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
my blood pressure is low and if i get up from a chair or bed too long i get dizzy and my vision fades to black and i can't see and i can't think

And you can grow facial hair.I'ma have to snatch your wig, girl.

Last time I went to the doctor it was 180/110. Hahahahah.

Crayons

Banned
Have you had a tilt table test? You could have POTS (Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) or some other form of Dysautonomia.

n3RZCFS.gif

No, I haven't had that. Whatever it is...?

And you can grow facial hair.I'ma have to snatch your wig, girl.

Last time I went to the doctor it was 180/110. Hahahahah.

oh my god how are you alive

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I think Adam lies more about his own health than Trump does about Hillary's. Otherwise you'd be dead, dawg.

Slayven

Nah, he's an Uncle Tom. It's really not that complicated.

I understand him being passionate while advocating for black people and holding Democrats feet to the fire.

Where he completely loses the point though is his failure to point out how, based on the last 50 years, Republicans have indicated that they would be any better for black people, particularly inner city black people. SPECIFICALLY Donald Fucking Trump.

There's no stumping for Trump and claiming he'll be good for black people. And most black conservatives know that. This dude and Daryl Scott are just simping.

Tell the truth and shame the devil

Iolo

I guarantee you Trump hasn't seen a sphygmomanometer since Jacob Bornstein was in active practice. Dr. Harold just eyeballs his blood pressure.

Crayons

Banned
I guarantee you Trump hasn't seen a sphygmomanometer since Jacob Bornstein was in active practice. Dr. Harold just eyeballs his blood pressure.

40yearoldvirgin-disrespect.gif

Am I the only person who's not a doctor in this thread?!

I know what a sphygmo-whatever is.
But I just call them blood pressure thingies. It gets the point across easier

40yearoldvirgin-disrespect.gif

Am I the only person who's not a doctor in this thread?!

I know what a sphygmo-whatever is.
But I just call them blood pressure thingies. It gets the point across easier

Not a doctor but I used to be an optician and then an ophthalmic tech and would scrub in. :p I know eye shit. That's about it, though.

Crystal Pepsi is the second best crystal based item I've had today.

Crayons

Banned
Not a doctor but I used to be an optician and then an ophthalmic tech and would scrub in. :p I know eye shit. That's about it, though.

Oh, that's PERFECT then. I have a medical question. Sometimes I look in the mirror and my pupils are VERY dilated. Like I just snorted coke or something. But I'm not on drugs. It just happens sometimes.

Crystal Pepsi is the second best crystal based item I've had today.

Meth?

Hahahahahahahaha

OMG

AAs and Latino voters like the plague, bed bugs and mosquito more than Trump.

ALSO I CALLED IT PERFECTLY

Hillary-42
Trump-37

GET REKT!

Rachel kills it again. The notion that Trump would tweet about Clinton's health when his own doctor admitted to writing that letter in five minutes and walked back most of his comments about Donald's astonishingly excellent health is hi-LARIOUS.

And LOL at Donald losing to the bubonic plague.

And LOL again at polling "-"

OMG

97% of AA have an unfavorable view of Trump.
His favorable rating isn't even a number.

HAHAHAHAHA

3% don't know

Oh, that's PERFECT then. I have a medical question. Sometimes I look in the mirror and my pupils are VERY dilated. Like I just snorted coke or something. But I'm not on drugs. It just happens sometimes.

Meth?

Not medical advice, but there are a lot of things that could cause that. Could be changes in the light level. Could be medicine you've taken. Could be a lot of things. I'd recommend having a yearly eye exam, even if you don't need glasses or corrective lenses. Check your pressures and the health of the eye. Always a good thing.

n3RZCFS.gif

No, I haven't had that. Whatever it is...?

oh my god how are you alive

If the light headedness is bothering you, you can see a Neurologist who will order a Tilt Table test. They basically strap you to a table and then it rotates you to standing. They can monitor your bodies response. From Mayo:

A tilt table test is used to evaluate the cause of unexplained fainting (syncope).

Your doctor may recommend a tilt table test if you've had repeated, unexplained episodes of fainting. A tilt table test may also be appropriate to investigate the cause of fainting if you've fainted only once, but another episode would put you at high risk of injury due to your work environment, medical history, age or other factors.

For a tilt table test, you begin by lying flat on a table. Straps are put around your body to hold you in place. After about 15 minutes of lying flat, the table is quickly tilted to raise your body to a head-up position — simulating a change in position from lying down to standing up.

The table will then remain upright for up to 45 minutes, while your heart rate and blood pressure are monitored. This allows doctors to evaluate your body's cardiovascular response to the change in position.

Depending on what they find, the problem can be solved with a few different medications.

Meth?

Not to scare you. but abnormal pupils can be another sign of Dysautonomia. I know a bit about it because my wife has similar issues. I would go see a Neurologist.

Crayons

Banned
OMG

97% of AA have an unfavorable view of Trump.
His favorable rating isn't even a number.

HAHAHAHAHA

3% don't know

Not medical advice, but there are a lot of things that could cause that. Could be changes in the light level. Could be medicine you've taken. Could be a lot of things. I'd recommend having a yearly eye exam, even if you don't need glasses or corrective lenses. Check your pressures and the health of the eye. Always a good thing.

I'm not on any medicine and I don't think it's the light.

I haven't had my eyes checked in a while. I wear glasses right now, I wanna go back to contacts, because honestly, I look so much handsomer without glasses. We don't have money though so I'm stuck looking nuuuuuurdy

FYI, those Trump numbers among African American voters is, shockingly, worse than what it was last month. He was at 4% approval last month. Sooooo.....ya.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL at Limbaugh's massive spin about Trump flipflopping on the border wall. Absolutely ludicrous.

Crayons

Banned
If the light headedness is bothering you, you can see a Neurologist who will order a Tilt Table test. They basically strap you to a table and then it rotates you to standing. They can monitor your bodies response. From Mayo:

Depending on what they find, the problem can be solved with a few different medications.

Thank you for enlightening me. It usually doesn't bother me enough to see someone about it. It does get a lot worse when drinking heavily though, I've noticed. I remember one time I couldn't see for like ten, fifteen seconds.

Worst case scenario, I can cutely start fainting like Colette in Tales of Symphonia. Guys like that, right?

Joeytj

Banned
Clinton 48
Trump 43

Full:
Clinton: 42
Trump: 37
Johnson: 6
Stein: 4
McMullin: 1

If y'all wanted all the numbers.

Das gut, das gut.

Hillary got hit a bit by those fake Foundation and emails scandals, but Trump's pivot continues to flop.

Polls are proving it's all just about keeping Hillary from screwing up too much (or learning how to deal better with stupid controversies).

Paskil

Hey, I think I recognize all of those. I remember playing Pokemon Red and Blue back in the day and those all look like they're from those games. I lost interest after the original games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom