• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's talking about this issue:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repatriation_tax_holiday

He's suggesting to bring that cash back to the US instead of dangling it as a juicy target for foreign governments to take.

And we already did this in I believe 2003 to disastrous results.

But that never stopped the GOP in the past since it's all about corporate profits for them...

This is insane. So, only 50% of their sample has actually voted before? Which, ya, you have to think about new voters and apathetic voters, but not to that level. Shit.

And then their defense is "Yup, people miss-remember, but maybe it's fine. Who knows? I don't know. YOLO!"

I had to do a double take on their sample being only 52% voters from 2012. I don't understand. That isn't right. Why would you do this?

WHY IS EVERYONE DRUNK!?!?

Debirudog

I'm still not happy with it, even though they accepted it. Once I'm fine with it, maybe I'll share. :p I'm hyper critical of my own work, and I get nervous as fuck when anyone reads it. If I ever finish my cozy, I'll have to be drunk as fuck to actually publish it. I have a degree in Creative writing, and I'm currently going for my Masters. I want to teach writing and/or English, though. I had so much fun teaching my writing class this summer for teens. It was a great experience.
Awww... :(

I understand though, It's always hard to write something you're proud of...and yah, I can relate about being nervous about people reading your work. Extra hard when my professor encouraged my colleagues to be as blunt as possible. :p

I'm glad you're having fun teaching kids though! You seem to be great with kids.

Debirudog

Greg Giroux ‏@greggiroux 2m2 minutes ago
Grayson running fourth in early Duval County vote, with 10%

hillary-laugh.png

CNN right now has Obama's former doctor on calling for Trump to release actual medical records. And they're heavily analyzing an interview with Trump's doctor.

I'm going to agree with Chuck Todd on this one: this entire story has been a race to the bottom and it's pretty stupendously low of any network to entertain it. Stick to the issues, please.

Holmes

Grayson is doing good in the panhandle and the Orlando area but bad everywhere else. He's third or fourth in a lot of populous counties, especially in the Miami area. He might fall to third.

Grayson is doing good in the panhandle and the Orlando area but bad everywhere else. He's third or fourth in a lot of populous counties, especially in the Miami area. He might fall to third.

The fact that he's doing well in Polk County doesn't surprise me. Pisses me off, but doesn't surprise me.

Boke1879

CNN right now has Obama's former doctor on calling for Trump to release actual medical records. And they're heavily analyzing an interview with Trump's doctor.

I'm going to agree with Chuck Todd on this one: this entire story has been a race to the bottom and it's pretty stupendously low of any network to entertain it. Stick to the issues, please.

It's fucked up, but Trump helped normalize this shit. It's not even Hillary. The media is playing into this shit.

I'm complaining about writers for Vice and the Jacobin writing articles that NeoNazis shouldn't be banned from Twitter for yelling over and over again at black women.

I want to complain about this because I find these people extremely irritating.

Keep posting. It's a nice reminder that left doesn't always mean better. I'd rather vote for Romney than any left-wing candidate that condoned the bullshit that some of the crazy leftists say.

Starting to feel really annoyed by my Journalism/Media professors trying to make some point about bad the election is because "both candidates have have low favorability ratings"

I feel like that means jackshit when the media plays a big part for making Clinton appear so robotic and cold. Years of inflicting trauma, twisting what she says and openly spouting sexist garbage. This is exactly happening to Huma, a victim of Weiner's philandering.

Favorability means dick anyway. Bernie's numbers were higher, Jeb's numbers were higher, etc... and they fucking lost. People don't have to like you to vote for you, and people can choose not to vote for you even if they do like you (I liked Sanders for most of the primary but I was never going to vote for him).

Legit almost clicked on this.

sangreal

Broward County:

Wasserman Schultz 58%, Canova 42% (28,064 votes) #fl23
(90% of #fl23 from Broward, 10% Miami-Dade)

Debbie gonna win.

not a DWS fan, but I have an even more irrational dislike for Canova due to his association with the busters so this pleases me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom