• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

master15

How sad not calling Trump on his racist and terrible comments about Mexico.

Edit: LOL at stating net zero migration calling Republican bs talking point.

Dierce

I mean I get you don't openly shit on someone you're doing a press conference with. But you come out and REALLY weak even agreeing to do this with Trump and then have a friendly press conference.
He is kissing ass like a coward. I feel terribly sorry for Mexicans who have this idiot as a president.

This is PC speak for you ain't getting a wall. lol

And now the Mexican president is saying that we're sending guns and stuff across the border to them....

Syncytia

I'm only starting at the beginning right now on MSNBC... is there a better translator available somewhere? I might just have to watch it later without translation.

Nevermind just skipping ahead to current time. Trump looks annoyed and pissed off just standing there listening to a translation lol. I also like that he has a translator sitting right next to him rather than a headset.

Edit: damn CNN translator is way better.

Dierce

Every day I wake up hoping that orange turd is just a fucking fiend in a nightmare who doesn't really exist in our world.

Syncytia

How hard is Trump trying to keep himself from saying "I love the United States, I hate Mexico and your rapist Mexicans."

Jesus Christ, it looks like it's actually hurting him to read this. Can see the pain on his face while trying to say he likes everyone. Oh, wait, here we go, illegals and criminals, he's getting into his stride now.

Trump just said I like Mexicans because I hire them. And I'm proud to say that I employ a lot of them.

AND HE'S NOW PRAISING MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING

Dierce

Clinton's campaign should unleash everything they have on fucking turd. Im so fucking sick of him and want this shit show to end. He can go back to being the ignorant tv celebrity he has always been but leave important matters to qualified and intelligent people who don't prop up racists.

master15

Trump just said I like Mexicans because I hire them. And I'm proud to say that I employ a lot of them.

AND HE'S NOW PRAISING MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING

9c155660ff8014a32ac8bc8b2b344ec9.jpg

Syncytia

Clinton's campaign should unleash everything they have on fucking turd. Im so fucking sick of him and want this shit show to end. He can go back to being the ignorant tv celebrity he has always been but leave important matters to qualified and intelligent people who don't prop up racists.

68 days... deep breaths, deep breaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom