• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Not even kidding - what Nieto just did, even though he didn't really say anything, has to be the most shameful shit I've seen a politician do in a long time.

Dierce

I know most of us are liberals here who want Clinton to win but I can't see this meeting as anything but a huge boost for turd. Not only does it legitimize him as a viable candidate in the eyes of one of the countries he has considered enemies but it also severely limits the damage of attacks against the things he said about Mexicans. Fucking Nieto did this to benefit orange turd, I have no doubt of it.

5 proposed "goals"

1. ending illegal immigration
2. secure border is a sovereign right + beneficial for both countries
we'll build wall or barrier with shared responsibility
3. dismantling drug cartels
4. improving NAFTA
5. keep manufacturing wealth in our hemisphere (?)

PBY

Banned
I know most of us are liberals here who want Clinton to win but I can't see this meeting as anything but a huge boost for turd. Not only does it legitimize him as a viable candidate in the eyes of one of the countries he has considered enemies but it also severely limits the damage of attacks against the things he said about Mexicans. Fucking Nieto did this to benefit orange turd, I have no doubt of it.

I have to agree. Still kind of confused what the hell Nieto gets out of this?

Owzers

Not even kidding - what Nieto just did, even though he didn't really say anything, has to be the most shameful shit I've seen a politician do in a long time.

Nieto wanted to try to have a better relationship with the future president and respects the stronger leader.

:/

Bowdz

Seriously. This is a huge win for Trump thus far. Peña looked deferential, Trump looks more serious and policy driven (even though there is nothing of substance being said), and the whole thing gives the image for the public of Trump in a leadership position.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

It'd help if Nieto wasn't embroiled in controversy and the most unpopular person in his own country.

Its the same thing as the "black outreach" its about making him seem not racist to white people.

thebloo

While I know it's diablos time, I'm relaxed.

Guys! Watch the speech, it's a rare speech with a silent crowd. He sounds horrible. That is debate Trump.

Debirudog

Mexico still hate Trump. Neito basically validating Trump would help white people not feel as shame for working there.

Hillary. YOU SHOULD'VE WENT.

sorry, diablosing.

PBY

Banned
Stop guys.

This isn't going to help Trump.

This isn't going to help Nieto.

It's a superficial PR stunt that people recognize.

I mean, this is definitely not helping Nieto. I don't know if it will help Trump, but somehow he didn't fuck this up and it could help him, so thats already a huge win for him.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
While I know it's diablos time, I'm relaxed.

Guys! Watch the speech, it's a rare speech with a silent crowd. He sounds horrible. That is debate Trump.
Of course those job stealing drug dealing rapists would hatr the guy who want tobmake America great agian while they want it to be mediocre

That is what a silent crowd means

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Guys, if Trump builds himself up it just means he'll have that much further to fall when he gets embarrassed in the debates.

Swear to god, you lot panic every time he doesn't shit his own pants on stage.

Emarv

Stop guys.

This isn't going to help Trump.

This isn't going to help Nieto.

It's a superficial PR stunt that people recognize.
It's totally superficial but the press want a comeback. This is gonna be good for him in the press, for sure.

Don't think it's a need to Diablos but I don't see how this hurts him at all.

remist

He's not going to shit on someone he potentially has to work with and Pena would look like a hypocrite because Mexico has immigration policies enshrined in thier constitution that are much more nationalistic and jingoistic than Trumps.

pigeon

Banned
It's totally superficial but the press want a comeback. This is gonna be good for him in the press, for sure.

The press doesn't want a comeback. Where is this idea coming from?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

He'll just have that much further to fall after the debate if they build him up.

PBY

Banned
"I think there have been misunderstandings about what Mr. Trump has said about Mexicans."

are you fucking kidding me Nieto

gah, I cant even comprehend why he did this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom