• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarydax

Banned
The one thing that sticks out that I wish Hillary did was call him out on settling that lawsuit. Trump told Jeb! he never settled because he knew he could win, but he settled that discrimination case. She could have reminded him of that, maybe hit him with a line like, "You said you never settle lawsuits. Why'd you settle this one?"

Other than that I don't have any gripes. She kicked his fucking ass. She was presidential as hell.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
18 out of 20 undecideds said Clinton won on CNN.

Cyanity

Banned
CtU-jPyXgAEEyLc.jpg

Wish Clinton was more dominant at certain times

When most of those tweets are talking about how shitty Trump is, it doesn't matter.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This undecided voter panel on CNN is exactly what you would expect.

Cyanity

Banned
There are some staunch Stein and Johnson supporters on my twitter feed sighing and saying they'll vote for Clinton right now

Grexeno

About Lester Holt: what else was he going to be able to do? Should he have just had a 20 minute to 17 hour back and forth with Trump every time Trump said a blatant lie?

Debirudog

About Lester Holt: what else was he going to be able to do? Should he have just had a 20 minute to 17 hour back and forth with Trump every time Trump said a blatant lie?

I think he did fine personally though I was a bit hard on him during the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom