• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
And tonight's winner for "weirdest tweet that is somehow real" goes to:
Ue8qdIn.png

BSsBrolly

Banned
My favorite part was Trump bragging about an NRA endorsement and in the same breath saying he supports banning gun sales to those on the no fly terror list. Also stating Hillary has been fighting ISIS for 30 years.

Boke1879

No one is going to watch the VP debate lol, but I do hope Kaine takes a moment to speak in spanish and I hope he just kills Pence on his stances.

His ceiling polling is not 44 when he has had five polls in a row above that. Five polls in a row is not an individual poll.

This isn't rocket science!

EDIT: But fine, whatever. By tomorrow, the 39% from Reuters, the 41% from Marist and NBC, and the 44% from the Economist will have dropped off and Trump will be above 44% on RCP. So fine, if you're going to be an ass, we'll just wait 24 hours and then I reserve the right to say I told you so.
Can't wait for Trump to break that 44% ceiling after tonight so we can all call nycmetsfan an ass.

Plumbob

so I'm not an expert

but when someone says "you were sued for discriminating against black people"

and you say "but I wasn't the only one!"

you MIGHT be missing the point

I said well before the debate not to pay attention to immediate reaction garbage snap polls so I'm going to continue to say not to pay attention to garbage snap polls even though I'm sorely tempted to pay attention to garbage snap polls right now.

Anyway, let it all marinate for at least a day or two.

Trump will be probably spend the next week saying the debate was biased. To be fair, Holt didn't ask Hillary about Clinton foundation, pay to play, health, barely touched benghazi, etc

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I said well before the debate not to pay attention to immediate reaction garbage snap polls so I'm going to continue to say not to pay attention to garbage snap polls even though I'm sorely tempted to pay attention to garbage snap polls right now.

Them snap polls are what the pundits go off of.

Then the real polls go off them pundits.

This is a solid win.

I had a pretty good birthday today. Got my first enthusiastic GOTV Clinton/Masto at my door here in Reno and Hillary Clinton won the debate.

OMG Trump's campaign manager said she gives both Trump and Clinton satisfactory grades.

When your campaign manager doesn't say your candidate won decisively...

Owzers

He's gonna double down on the ridiculous shit now. Exactly the reset we all needed.

If only i talked about Monica...

I thought he'd do it in the first debate then cancel the next two. Now i think the second will be him trying to make up for lost time.

Boke1879

I agree with you, but I think as far as who won tonight. It's clearly Hillary and everything reflects that. People aren't going to wake up tomorrow or Wednesday and say "well on second thought Donald won."

That said Donald said some stupid fucking things that should get some play. Taking advantage of workers, not paying taxes and then going on a long ass rant and then saying he has the best temperament. lol.

thebloo

If only i talked about Monica...

I thought he'd do it in the first debate then cancel the next two. Now i think the second will be him trying to make up for lost time.

It plays bad either way. But isn't it worse if he attacks in a Town Hall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom