• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebloo

Guys, the Bill section will not be about infidelity. (unless they're completely stupid)

It will be about rape accusations and Hillary attacking the women. If you're accused of being a "rape enabler" you can't just respond that it was for the kids.

And yes, I expect Trump to go that low.

Guys, the Bill section will not be about infidelity. (unless they're completely stupid)

It will be about rape accusations and Hillary attacking the women. If you're accused of being a "rape enabler" you can't just respond that it was for the kids.

I feel like this is where Trump's advisers would want him to go (and Hillary would be prepared for this). I think Trump legitimately believes that it's her fault that Bill cheated on her and that speaks to her character, so he'll probably stick to that line of attack.

I like to imagine Hannity on a couch, and poor Trump running up, wrapping his arms around Hannity and burrowing his head in his lap. "Comfort me, Sean. Whisper sweet nothings in my ear. Tell me it'll be okay, and we'll always have Trump TV next year."

I wonder if Hannity knows about Hair Mouse.

I love this. He couldn't shut the fuck up about Hillary having pneumonia, but she was fine where it mattered while he was obviously sick AT THE ACTUAL DEBATE. Now he can't admit he just had a cold and people can only laugh at his silliness.

He has a plausible excuse for why hit shit the bed fantastic during the debates, but his pride won't let him take it.

It's glorious.

OmniOne

Didn't Trump rape his own exwife per their divorce papers?

Hillary shouldn't take the bait. Just keep on truckin.

Me too. It's gonna be gross.

I feel like this is where Trump's advisers would want him to go (and Hillary would be prepared for this). I think Trump legitimately believes that it's her fault that Bill cheated on her and that speaks to her character, so he'll probably stick to that line of attack.

Here are Trump's advisers:

-Bannon
-Ailes
-Conway
-Christie
-9/11 man
-Jeff Sessions
-Ben Carson
-General Flynn

How many people on this list would actually advise Trump away from thinking that women getting cheated on is their fault? One or two at most?

On one hand I don't like that we're perpetuating his sickness as an attack, but on the other hand, the attack is more focused on the fact that he has created the narrative that a President cannot or should not get sick, and as such the attacks are more focused on the fact that he is a sick man saying that sickness isn't presidential.

HylianTom

Banned
Cocaine. His high started wearing off after the first part of the debate. Which is when he started getting moody and rambling.
He's going to negotiate a new rule for the remaining debates: A 5-minute break at the halfway point so that he can do a keybump or two in the bathroom.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I love this. He couldn't shut the fuck up about Hillary having pneumonia, but she was fine where it mattered while he was obviously sick AT THE ACTUAL DEBATE. Now he can't admit he just had a cold and people can only laugh at his silliness.

What if Hillary herself gave him pneumonia? :O

I think it could be a really great "there you go again" moment for her if he really goes there. "Wow Donald, just when I thought your campaign couldn't set the bar any lower..."

this is like Jimmy Kimmel level stuff

many of these people are lying about watching the debate

immigration was never brought up as a topic LOL

Even better; it means that the accepted narrative is that she drubbed the floor with Trump.

PBY

Banned
The Bill Clinton sex stuff is gross, but it is powerful.

She isn't her husband, nor should she pay for his misconduct - but its kind of tough to look at the amount of harassment charges (3 or 4 I believe?) and not think that there's something there but also think that victims of sexual assault and sexual harassment that come forward are usually not lying.

If he does go down that path (gross if so), she's going to have to have a perfect answer. I think she just has to highlight how gross the accusation is, then just move off it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Jesus he sounds awful. Like sitcom-tier "I hab a code ib my node" sick.

To Trump:
raw

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
What if Hillary herself gave him pneumonia? :O
The handshake was the delivery mechanism. This is fast acting biological agent because the sniffles started within an hour.

Trump is legit handshook at clinton's power. This was a warning shot, next time he gets Vince fostered.

I am so confused at the middle class people who think trade and immigration are lowering their real incomes but think that Trump's desire to cut Obamacare to pay for lower taxes on the rich is okay somehow.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Here are Trump's advisers:

-Bannon
-Ailes
-Conway
-Christie
-9/11 man
-Jeff Sessions
-Ben Carson
-General Flynn

How many people on this list would actually advise Trump away from thinking that women getting cheated on is their fault? One or two at most?

Carson. That is probably it.

To be fair, though, the debate made it obvious that Trump is listening to Carson the most. His answer on cybersecurity was the finest recipe of word salad, and only Dr. Ben Carson can hit that level.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I am afraid to post the Hair Mouse story because I'm afraid people will think I took it too seriously and it's not funny anymore. I also fear the Hair Mouse will poison my mind and erase my reality in favor of its own.

Hannity is hair mouse. The human shell you see is just a psychic representation he uses to walk safely among us.

So. I didn't realize Echelon Insights is a GOP firm.

HERE WE GOOOOO

This is the calm before the storm.

You can hear the rumbling of thunder in the distance, but you don't know when it's going to hit or how severe it will be. But you know it's coming, you can see the clouds are darkening and the wind is blowing and it's getting ready to hit at any minute.

Not winning the Senate would be very bad. In a presidential election year, even. =.=

Too much anti-Hillary garbage over the years. Like it or not, she has to carry that baggage.

Revolver

That transcript though? "The mike was really bad..well maybe it was good enougb to pick up breathing..but no sniffels" ?? Really Donald? This man sounds like the leader of North Korea denying that he poops. Some severe dictatorial tendencies in this man.. What fantasy world does he live in?

Sniff....sniff...

The denial is some Glorious Leader level idiocy. It's Orwellian.

It would be like if Hillary had denied she got dizzy and it was only a minor earthquake localized to the area beneath her feet.

The denial is some Glorious Leader level idiocy. It's Orwellian.

It would be like if Hillary had denied she got dizzy and it was only a minor earthquake localized to the area beneath her feet.

I'm convinced that if you walked up to Trump and said, "I have the reddest pickup truck." He'd retort immediately with, "No, I've got the best, reddest truck you could ever drive." even though he doesn't fucking own one at all.

The guy is pretty clearly a pathological liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom