• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
India just launched surgical strikes inside Pakistan on terrorist camps after the Uri attack which killed 18 soldiers. This could potentially escalate badly.

I would assume the Presidential candidates would be asked about this.

ctothej

He is a drug user. Openly so. (It's how he got over his terrible and chronic back injury/pain.) He just stopped smoking pot for the campaign and won't do any drugs if elected. (So he actually doesn't have to stop.)

He's also just a plain goofy guy on top of that. Watch the Samantha Bee segment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdkznU2IvfU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqSIwbP2Ym4

Gary was only slightly less goofy back before he started using marijuana regularly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66uUg5E0CHQ

Hahahaha oh my god. He is such a weirdo. It's actually endearing and makes me like him better, but who the hell is trying to make this man President?

sazzy

One case where Trump and Fox News aren't worried at all about voter fraud and people voting multiple times:

ONLINE POLLS

That (Bill) Clinton retrospective thread is amusing. You wouldn't have seen so many of those opinions regarding how he destroyed America in an equivalent one 18 months ago.

I initially forgot my standing rule to assume most people in these threads came of political age during either W. Bush or Obama.

People probably were so positive because they simply didn't know about the kinds of people that Clinton surrounded himself with during his two terms. He did a lot of sad work with the GOP too that Democratic voters claim to reject as wrong. Plus, one of his top dummies in command lead the charge to deregulate over the counter derivatives. And of course Bill and his friends were warned by prominent women and men about the dangers of his ideas.

Cyanity

Banned
I wonder if Trump's advisors have a drywall room they can punch holes into

edit - found it:

russian%20village_trashed%20suite.jpg

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Granted my mom is white but she was a single mom and all she remembers is going back into the work force after having her second kid, having a great job, getting a second great job, getting her degree finished, having her 401k do well, etc. I'm not going to pretend Bill was good for black people (or gay people or most minority groups) but I think Bill is very, very popular in the older age group.

I woke up to a question about my ebay sale:

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...QAlways=1&ssPageName=PageAskSellerQuestion_VI

Q: 
Why in the world would you give money to that criminal? Don't waste your money! She has stolen a 100 million dollars from taxpayers already. Have you ever asked yourself how she could be worth so much money with No business, No products for sale, Not even a website! Where is all the money coming from???? Please tell me!
Sep-29-16
A: 
Her tax returns for the last thirty years are public if you want to see where her income comes from. As stated, proceeds are going to the HR Clinton campaign because I am upset that Palmer Luckey used money, that in some small part I helped him earn, to help fund an anti Clinton pro Trump alt right hate group. So proceeds go to the person he used money to attack.

thebloo

Colorado +6
Clinton 46, Trump 40, Johnson 6, Stein 2

Florida +2
Clinton 45, Trump 43, Johnson 3, Stein 1

North Carolina +2
Clinton 44, Trump 42, Johnson 7

Pennsylvania +6
Clinton 45, Trump 39, Johnson 6, Stein 2

Virginia +6
Clinton 46, Trump 40, Johnson 7, Stein 1

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
PPP said:
One area where Clinton particularly received a boost Monday night is with voters under 30. They overwhelmingly see Clinton as the winner and they’re starting to vote for her in larger numbers than they had before:

All I needed to see right here.

AniHawk

How many battleground states does Trump need to have any shot at 270?

he needs to keep iowa, ohio, and nevada, and then also win florida, north carolina, colorado, and new hampshire.

florida and north carolina seem like tossups. also, colorado and new hampshire are not battleground states.

Kusagari

Hmm.... looking at the FL crosstabs.

They included the Lib candidate and he sucks up 9% of the vote and Rubio leads Murphy by 7. Head-to-head Rubio only leads by 3.

Boke1879

Liking the polls thus far but I can't wait to see how things look next week. So many moving parts right now. Want to see how it all looks after a week.

PPP Senate 9/29

CO (4 way)
Bennet 44
Glenn 34

CO (head to head)
Bennet 50
Glenn 40

FL (4 way)
Murphy 35
Rubio 42

FL (head to head)
Murphy 44
Rubio 47

NC (4 way)
Ross 39
Burr 41

NC (head to head)
Ross 42
Burr 41

PA (4 way)
McGinty 40
Toomey 35

PA (head to head)
McGinty 44
Toomey 42

The cat that I've had since I was 12 (almost 17 years) passed away this morning. She was awesome. And I wanted everyone to know she was super awesome.

Pixieking

Banned
The cat that I've had since I was 12 (almost 17 years) passed away this morning. She was awesome. And I wanted everyone to know she was super awesome.

:( Really sorry to hear that... We got my first cat when I was about 7, and he passed 18 years later (2002). Still makes me deeply sad that he's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom