• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
63os7a0.png

"There is a betrayer in our midst. We must deal with this swiftly, without remorse."

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
It isn't NYT's job to time things out to damage Trump, but I have to wonder why you go with this story on a Saturday night when most people aren't paying attention.

I thought people were crazy for saying this past week was worse than the Khan feud, but now it's looking like it might be.

It isn't NYT's job to time things out to damage Trump, but I have to wonder why you go with this story on a Saturday night when most people aren't paying attention.
This story isn't going to go away.

"She's never created any jobs, blah blah"

"Donald, if you would have given me that billion dollars you lost in the 90s I'm sure I could have managed to start a business that would create a few jobs and still make money. Hell, you could have just invested in the DOW and have 3.5 billion dollars today. I can only imagine how high you'll run up the national debt given how bad your money management skills seem to be. That's nothing to speak of all the workers of yours who you decided not to pay while you gleefully used your amazing brain to stiff the American people." etc. etc.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

They were likely afraid that if they didn't put it out right now they might get scooped on one of the biggest stories this election. Nobody likes getting scooped.

63os7a0.png

"There is a betrayer in our midst. We must deal with this swiftly, without remorse."

Reminded+me+of+this+_5309c3170f5dd005836bb848b374aa1b.jpg

It'll be in the Sunday print version, presumably.

Also this gives it max attention on the sunday morning news shows, where every lead will be "a stunning new New York Times investigation...". Very good press for the paper.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Sanders will be on a bunch of morning shows tomorrow. If he doesn't say this is stupid then I really think he should be sent to a gulag for reeducation.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL #LastTimeTrumpPaidTaxes is trending on Twitter.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
22m22 minutes ago
Chinchillary ‏@feistybunnygirl
#LastTimeTrumpPaidTaxes MTV was still playing music videos

Wow. The memories

HylianTom

Banned
Someone straight up mailed the tax returns to the Times

Susanne Craig Verified account
‏@susannecraig

That time someone mailed me Donald Trump's tax returns

Putting my tinfoil on again:
Someone from the Clinton campaign mailed it to the New York Times and wrote Trump Tower as the return address on the envelope.

My Dad got back from visiting his mom today. She's voted Republicans for as long as he can remember, and he said that she can't bring herself to vote for Trump! But she's having a hard time convincing herself that it'll be okay to vote for Hillary though. My Dad told her that the Republicans will probably still control Congress, so it'll be okay (from his mom's perspective) and Hillary won't be able to do everything she wants. Hopefully that's enough for her...

Strimei

63os7a0.png

I've seen the mouse-on-the-head thing pop up in a few places, what exactly does it mean/represent? I'm out of the loop on a whole lot of this shitshow (mostly for my own mental health because I can only take so much of this before I want to blow my brains out)

Iolo

Tiffany probably doesn't even have access to Trump Tower.

I wonder if the Times released the story now so it would be in time for their Sunday paper.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I've seen the mouse-on-the-head thing pop up in a few places, what exactly does it mean/represent? I'm out of the loop on a whole lot of this shitshow (mostly for my own mental health because I can only take so much of this before I want to blow my brains out)

Wait, in a few places?

Hair Mouse is a Poligaf original as far as I know.

Strimei

HylianTom

Banned
I love this. It's the #1 trending thing on Twitter right now. For a college football Saturday night (with two Top-5 teams playing each other in a primetime game, no less), that's pretty damn spiffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom