• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

shem935

Banned
The NY Times went to very large lengths to ensure that the material they received was legit. Read through the section in the article where they took it to Trump's old tax attorney-it's clear that the document is legit.
I know but they didn't say "Hey that's wrong!" They said "How did you get that!?"

kevin1025

Banned
Gty_spin_room_er_160929_12x5_1600.jpg

(I love this picture too much to not use it again)

It's got to be Melania or the dude on the left. They're straight up gone after that first debate.

You know this is the exact reason why I supported Hillary. You know everything is already out and laid bare about her and her family while Trump have a lot of skeletons in his closet. I was a little fearful that Bernie would have skeletons full of these shit too to a lesser extent had he been the nominee.

LOL #LastTimeTrumpPaidTaxes is trending on Twitter.

And #BasementDwellers has completely fallen off, at least on the top 10.

I imagine it'll still get some lip service and Hillary will probably clarify it Monday, if only to highlight how desperate Trump is.

Unless a major disaster happens, this will probably be the talk on most cable shows. Half-expecting some titles like "The October Surprise?"

Iolo

And #BasementDwellers has completely fallen off, at least on the top 10.

I imagine it'll still get some lip service and Hillary will probably clarify it Monday, if only to highlight how desperate Trump is.

Unless a major disaster happens, this will probably be the talk on most cable shows. Half-expecting some titles like "The October Surprise?"

|OT12| October Surprise 1/?

watershed

Banned
Unless my ability to read polls is all wrong, Hillary Clinton is not struggling to win African American support, and yet Politico says exactly that. Am I wrong?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
From godcohn:

ABC/Post poll (probably coming ~midnight) has been volatile:
Sept. 19-22: LV: Clinton+2, RV: Tied
Sept. 5-8: LV: Clinton+5, RV: Clinton+10

From godcohn:

ABC/Post poll (probably coming ~midnight) has been volatile:
Sept. 19-22: LV: Clinton+2, RV: Tied
Sept. 5-8: LV: Clinton+5, RV: Clinton+10

For a second I thought "Only +2?" but then I saw the date. Wondering how it'll pan out this time.

Iolo

|OT12|Alleged October surprise, surprised illegally

tbh by the time OT12 rolls around, another 7 newsworthy thing will have occurred

Also remember that first ABC poll was the one with Obama at 58% approval. Pretty clearly an outlier with Clinton RV+10 .

Trump Twitter takes over any hashtag.
It's kinda crazy how central Twitter has gotten in this election... I mean, it was around for Obama/Romney, but back then it wasn't quite THE defining forum for politics as it seems to be this time. I don't remember Romney's Twitter supporters being quite as rabid as Trump's.

If Tiffany Trump takes off a mask during the third debate, grabs the mic, and screams "it was me all along, dad" is there a clause in the constitution where she is immediately part of Hillary's cabinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom