• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people here seem actively angry when Hillary brings up Trump's talks. Screaming about him while she taxes. I've never seen one of her audiences like this.

Boke1879

The people here seem actively angry when Hillary brings up Trump's taxes. Screaming about him while she taxes. I've never seen one of her audiences like this.

I'm telling you. That tax bs he said isn't going to fly with people at all. Especially in a place like Ohio.

Trump, like The Bush administration, are going to walk away from this election without a single thing to worry about.

Unlike most of that administration, he won't shut the fuck up, though. He'll be taking twitter potshots at Clinton from now until 2025.

Trump is not the (second) most powerful political family in America, entrenched for decades deep within the levers of power in the United States government. He is not a sitting President, there is no concern about eroding the powers of the executive branch or destabilizing the country by litigating the previous administration.

He's a two-bit huckster who is neither smart enough nor self-aware enough to have even a passable cover for his fraud like any decent Clinton criminal. Also he has no friends.

The people here seem actively angry when Hillary brings up Trump's taxes. Screaming about him while she taxes. I've never seen one of her audiences like this.

No joke, deep in the comments of r/politics, there's been quite a few r/the_donald posters who mention they're starting to wake up because of Trump not paying any taxes.

The taxes scandal hits the non-college educated white worker especially hard.

mo60

No joke, deep in the comments of r/politics, there's been quite a few r/the_donald posters who mention they're starting to wake up because of Trump not paying any taxes.

The taxes scandal hits the non-college educated white worker especially hard.

It will be interesting to see if she can grab enough non-educated white workers to salvage her chances of winning Iowa and Ohio by closer to the amount obama won those states by in 12.

FYI Hurricane Matthew is going to be a thing over the next week-it's going to cause a lot of damage in Haiti (and old sore for US foreign policy-a neighbor that we like to not think about because the country is so FUBAR) and it's has potential to run up the eastern seaboard and do a ton of damage depending on where it goes (still lots of uncertainty there).

Don't think that benefits either candidate but it does help suck the air out from wall-to-wall election coverage.

Mikef2000

WHERE IS KELLYANN CONWAY

#FindKellyAnn

Seriously, has she even been on TV since last Friday? She went from being on every single day to suddenly being MIA. Maybe she was caught as being source of some of the leaks and they don't want the embarrassment of firing YET another campaign manager.

Can we just all take a moment to marvel in what the last 7 days have given us?

1) The debate was a dumpster fire for Trump.
2) Trump's twitter storm on Alicia Machado.
3) His poll numbers are cratering.
4) His insane LITERALLY INSANE rally in PA.
5) Attacking Hillary for not being faithful to Bill.
6) His taxes.
7) He lost a billion dollars.
8) His foundation is basically being shut down and investigated.

I MEAN WHAT!?

Seriously, has she even been on TV since last friday? She went from being on every single day to suddenly being MIA. Maybe she was caught as being source of some of the leaks and they don't want the embarrassment of firing YET another campaign manager.

Trump's only trusting his very best yes men to be on the teevee now.

6) His taxes.

I MEAN WHAT!?

And that's just the highlights. Lots of misc crap that doesn't even make it to the top of the list.

6) His taxes.

I MEAN WHAT!?

And they haven't even uncovered that embarrassing home video of Donald practice-kissing his warped reflection on the side of a toaster yet.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
FYI Hurricane Matthew is going to be a thing over the next week-it's going to cause a lot of damage in Haiti (and old sore for US foreign policy-a neighbor that we like to not think about because the country is so FUBAR) and it's has potential to run up the eastern seaboard and do a ton of damage depending on where it goes (still lots of uncertainty there).

Don't think that benefits either candidate but it does help suck the air out from wall-to-wall election coverage.

Given that the Clinton Foundation is very active in Haiti, but disliked by Hatians it could be a sticking point there.

sazzy

MSNBC

Reporter: What do you think about Trump's taxes?

Trump supporter: Bill Clinton is a rapist. info wars. info wars. Bill Clinton is a rapist.

edit- i swear this is exactly how it happened.

mo60

It probably won't benefit either candidate because I expect they won't use the hurricane to attack their opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom