• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

Monmouth out, told you guys to not worry about CO.

BREAKING: Colorado

HRC 49
DJT 38
GJ 7
JS 3

#COSen
Bennet 53
Glenn 35
Williams 4
Menconi 3

https://t.co/s2NLUflhcI
tumblr_o73p4qITac1ub3fcfo1_400.gif

I like how Trump has a 17 point lead in the "Other" demographic in the LA Times poll.

Asians, Native Americans, and people from the Middle East definitely love Trump, sure thing.

Boke1879

It's been a nonstop barrage against Trump. I mean damn. The shitty comments he made today doesn't help, but now his foundation is about to get a cease and desist lol.

SexyFish

Banned
CNN just ran the Trump implying vets who commit suicide are weak on air.

That poll gave me hopium.

That cease and desist tweet gave me a hopiate addiction.

studyguy

This town hall is going to be fucking brutal fam.
Trump gonna be out here probably yelling at the crowd after they ask a question he doesn't like.

Grief.exe

Man. If those CO and VA polls hold, that's a wrap.

VA/FL/PA have been a lock this entire election, I would throw Colorado in there too but they had a strange blip in September.

Colorado is a tough state to poll, but it has similar demos to VA (high white educated) and is unlikely to go Republican.

It's been a nonstop barrage against Trump. I mean damn. The shitty comments he made today doesn't help, but now his foundation is about to get a cease and desist lol.
They are going to spin this as a partisan attack, as NY AG is a democrat. Expect cries about "why hasn't he investigated Clinton foundation????"

HylianTom

Banned
Those Colorado numbers.. from an A+ pollster, no less.

Wow.

And that surrogate gap makes his job 10 times more difficult. She's got extra rooks and queens hopping around the chess board. Hot damn.

Righto. Hold on to your asses, folks.

It's gonna be better than the first debate. I remember before the first debate that I said Trump would bomb since he didn't have his handy-dandy teleprompter so he could read the shit drivel written by his handlers.
This time around, not only will he not have a teleprompter, but he won't have his podium to hide behind. He'll have to act and appear like a people person while up close and personal with a group of undecided voters.

Hillary is gonna lay the smack down on Sunday.

This is moving into Khan-levels of momentum, and the RNC will have to make tough decisions regarding resources (AKA DUMP TRUMP).

Glad that CNN/ORC CO poll is looking ridiculous now.

Holmes

So just today only...

- AP report on sexism and lewd comments to women during the Apprentice,
- Report on business dealings with a bank in Iran later connected to a terror group.
- Cease and desist to this foundation from the NY AG.

b7pOX75.jpg

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So just today only...

- Report on business dealings with a bank in Iran later connected to a terror group.

b7pOX75.jpg

Typical liberal trash.

-nyt exposes how Hillary trashed women who were attacked by bill Clinton
-quinnipac about to demolish hemorrhoid cunton
-Christie calls Clinton "embarrassing"

Boke1879

So just today only...

b7pOX75.jpg

His shitty comments about suicidal vets as well.

So just today only...

b7pOX75.jpg

-Shits on PTSD sufferers

It's 1:15 PM EST.

Monmouth out, told you guys to not worry about CO.

BREAKING: Colorado

HRC 49
DJT 38
GJ 7
JS 3

#COSen
Bennet 53
Glenn 35
Williams 4
Menconi 3

https://t.co/s2NLUflhcI

What a difference one week makes. It was just last week that Trump was up 4 in one CO poll, making me sweat and worry. Now HRC has the momentum and importantly, it's getting much closer to the election and early voting is underway.

This is moving into Khan-levels of momentum, and the RNC will have to make tough decisions regarding resources (AKA DUMP TRUMP).

Glad that CNN/ORC CO poll is looking ridiculous now.

This is good news but it sucks that none of this is giving much of a boost to the Senate seats :/

Revolver

CNN airing Trump's comments about PTSD. Of course Sarah Huckabee goes into spin mode saying they were taken out of context then jumps on Hillary's living in their parent's basement comment without any sense of context. I wish this damn election would just end already.

HylianTom

Banned
This is good news but it sucks that none of this is giving much of a boost to the Senate seats :/
Wang says that Senate seats usually begin tilting with their states' respective Presidential race results in the final weeks of the campaign. I'm praying that he's right.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So just today only...

b7pOX75.jpg

It's worse than just a cease and desist by the NY AG. Trump has 15 days to file the proper paperwork and supply the info for all the audits that needed doing over the years.

CNN airing Trump's comments about PTSD. Of course Sarah Huckabee goes into spin mode saying they were taken out of context then jumps on Hillary's living in their parent's basement comment without any sense of context. I wish this damn election would just end already.

They're still going on the basement comment?

The people who would be put off by it don't care about it at all, and in some cases actually gained appreciation of Hillary from it...

A well-deserved tag. Can you make it link to the story or does a mod have to do it? In the general vein of Trump-related horrific literature, I wrote a little web piece juxtaposing Trump quotes with quotes from the Judge in Cormac McCarthy's Blood Meridian that you might enjoy:

http://bedfordandbowery.com/2016/04/who-said-it-donald-trump-or-cormac-mccarthys-blood-meridian/

I kind of like it without the link - it's an ambiguous tag better than I could have ever hoped. Your Blood Meridian piece was hilarious, by the way. All we need is one more Trump Horror and we have ourselves a genre.

In other news, the Trump Foundation being shut down is just the best. The best. After all this time of people attacking the Clinton Foundation, the Trump Foundation finally gets the hammer.

That's one less empty talking point for people like my dad.

Wilsongt

Typical liberal trash.

-nyt exposes how Hillary trashed women who were attacked by bill Clinton
-quinnipac about to demolish hemorrhoid cunton
-Christie calls Clinton "embarrassing"

Yeah, that NYT story got spun away really quick by Fox and Friend's this morning in favor of Hillary seeking to destroy the women Bill had affairs with.

Gattsu25

Banned
I think Kane is going to get worked on the VP debate.

Pence is one of those politicians that seems perfectly reasonable until you actually look up the details of his political career.

I kind of like it without the link - it's an ambiguous tag better than I could have ever hoped. Your Blood Meridian piece was hilarious, by the way. All we need is one more Trump Horror and we have ourselves a genre.

In other news, the Trump Foundation being shut down is just the best. The best. After all this time of people attacking the Clinton Foundation, the Trump Foundation finally gets the hammer.

That's one less empty talking point for people like my dad.
When is the next Hair Mouse episode dropping?

Wang says that Senate seats usually begin tilting with their states' respective Presidential race results in the final weeks of the campaign. I'm praying that he's right.

I hope Wang is right. I have good faith in him.

And the Rubio getting a second chance at political life is severely pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom