• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Who doesn't

RZn0T9.gif
Dummy can't even sell properly.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Feeling more and more confident about my Ohio Trump win prediction every day. The state is prime Trump territory. It screams "Trump."

Everything else is fantastic. Florida would be huge and make for a stress-free election night.

thebloo

Trump managed to be such a fucking mess that Hillary just soared by giving a speech for the little guy against corporations. I mean, the idea of this speech getting good feedback 6 months ago is laughable.

starmud

It's bizarre to think of Ohio as a potential loss, compared to NC... or for that fact Arizona, didn't the last few polls have HRC down by less than 5?

Ohio is going to be close, I can't see trump winning by a few points but I think it's going to be a hard squeeze from here till Election Day.

Donald Trump's charity was shut down and he might be facing fraud charges a month before the election and Fox New's top story is some stupid Hillary email garbage nobody cares about.

They're getting super desperate.

Grief.exe

My prediction is Obama 2008 + Arizona + Georgia. Minus Ohio. Ohio is a big fat mess.

The far reaching implications of the electoral map changes will be an interesting discussion post election.

Things like NC/Arizona/Georgia/Texas are going to be 2020 swing states, Ohio could be gone permanently.

SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, AND THINK ABOUT THIS.

Think about Alicia Machado right now, think about her. Think about the person. Think about the shame she endured at the hands of Trump. Think about the awful, degrading attacks he made to her face, behind her back, on camera, in print and years after the fact. Think about him parading her around and forcing her to exercise in public. Think about what that must've done to her life, her soul.

Now think about how this circles around. Waiting for 20-25 years, to strike at the heart of the beast with probably one of hundreds of people he's abused over the years. THINK ABOUT THAT.

I don't know how she feels now, and I don't know how she felt then. I can tell you how it feels to see a victim raise up and strike back at her abuser. It's not a good feeling, but it is a righteous one. Think about how it must feel to his other victims, to all other victims out there right now watching this rich, white, elderly, obese disgusting pervert of a 'man' be brought down so low by someone he discarded so long ago. Think about that.

May that fucker burn in hell.

(catching up) Oh hell fucking yeah!!!!

The far reaching implications of the electoral map changes will be an interesting discussion post election.

Things like NC/Arizona/Georgia/Texas are going to be 2020 swing states, Ohio could be gone permanently.

Ohio and Virginia off the Swing State list, NC and Arizona get added to the list

Seems about right.

embalm

I have more anecqdotal conversation pieces for Ohio. This weekend I got to hang out with some of my Republican leaning friends.

One is a Spanish Teacher. He never liked Donald and was going to vote 3rd party. After the debate he made up his mind and is voting for Hillary.

One is an ex-marine. He is voting Hillary and believes that she is the only viable option in this election.

Both of them are mid-thirties, college educated, white males. It's good to see them swinging blue this election. They will probably vote red for the senate.

Georgia needs a lot of minority immigration to become a blue state.

I don't know if it will ever be a swing state between the two current parties because it's so inelastic.

Jeels

Both of them are mid-thirties, college educated, white males. It's good to see them swinging blue this election. They will probably vote red for the senate.

Man, I get that people have nuanced opinions, but splitting the legislative and executive is just asking for nothing to get done. :/

mo60

Georgia needs a lot of minority immigration to become a blue state.

I don't know if it will ever be a swing state between the two current parties because it's so inelastic.

Technically people are counting it as a swing state in this election even though in the last month or so it moved slightly towards trump. Hilary can still win the state if she wins nationally by around 8 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom