• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro

"I’ve said some foolish things, but there is a big difference between words and actions."

Story incoming of Trump hitting his wives, I guarantee it. He seems like the kind of insecure asshole who loses his temper and physically strikes out so long as they can't fight back.

Glix

Kj0JJj5.jpg

Bravo

Tamanon

Banned
"I’ve said some foolish things, but there is a big difference between words and actions."

Story incoming of Trump hitting his wives, I guarantee it. He seems like the kind of insecure asshole who loses his temper and physically strikes out so long as they can't fight back.

Well....the story already exists of him raping one of his wives.

benjipwns

Banned
Please name a bigger (costlier) political scandal that has hit one of the big two candidates this close to the election in the last 100 years. Just one. I'll wait.

McGovern in '72 absolutely pales in comparison. Male GOP voters will stay home in droves and women GOP voters will stay home or vote for Clinton. We're about to watch history happen.
Watergate HAPPENED during the 1972 election.

You've lost your goddamn mind if you think any candidate is getting 70+% of the popular vote. Hillary hasn't even cracked 50% in polls in 14 months. You'd be winning every state. You'd be picking up at least 20 Senate seats not 5.

The GOP voter is not going to stay home or vote for Clinton over something like this. This will not be the largest landslide in American history.

Already plenty of material out there. Ivana made a deposition in her divorce with Trump about how he beat and raped her after a botched hair transplant.

jiggle

Spew Spewitt saying more is coming. Hope Putin has some good stuff to counter.
Floodgate opened lol

And so far only 1 thing came directly from Clinton camp
What else do they have :0

Bravo to whoever that had been harping on their oppo research in these threads

You've lost your goddamn mind if you think any candidate is getting 70+% of the popular vote. Hillary hasn't even cracked 50% in polls in 14 months. You'd be winning every state. You'd be picking up at least 20 Senate seats not 5.

The GOP voter is not going to stay home or vote for Clinton over something like this. This will not be the largest landslide in American history.

at least here I agree. 70% of the popular vote is nonsense.

Reagan-Mondale was only 59-40, or thereabouts. Nixon-McGovern was 60-37.

I can see her getting over 50%, but not much more than that.

Ithil

I sure do love this White guy asking "when has Trump been racist?" or trying to tell us how we feel about Trump as a community. What a garbage person.

He does a disservice to the word of the Lord and Christianity as a whole.

They need the ability to mute mics on these shows
That's what they always do. "Prove Trump is a racist", "Show me Trump being racist even once".
Of course they're full of excuses if you do show he is one. It seems you need a literal video of him stating "I hate black people because of their race being different from mine" and nothing else counts.

Diablos

They can't change the ticket. I don't see how that can legally be done. They missed the deadline. People are already voting for Trump.

The list of Globalist Sharia Law supporting traitors right?

Every single one of those responses sounds exactly like Weird Twitter role play. They speak and type exactly how other people speak and type when they are making fun of them. They're so clueless.

The spaces before punctuation, the arbitrary capitalization, the uninspired portmanteaus, their tangential referrals to their holier-than-though moral system, it's amazing.

Tarydax

Banned
Jeez, how long does it take Hardball to get new clips up on MSNBC's site? Lawrence O'Donnell and Rachel Maddow already have their stuff from yesterday up.

benjipwns

Banned
No, no, no, no no. He did. He has been very pro-Trump lately. I watch way too much MSNBC to not know this. He defended Trump, said Trump did well in the 1st debate, and admitted he wants Trump to win.
Lots of people have said things they regret.

Except for Donald Trump.

Makai

I still can't get over this absurd strategy from the Republicans. We're really headed for 50 state win and united congress if Trump drops out.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
No, no, no, no no. He did. He has been very pro-Trump lately. I watch way too much MSNBC to not know this. He defended Trump, said Trump did well in the 1st debate, and admitted he wants Trump to win.

This right here...I've had the urge to punch Hugh more than a few times last few weeks.

Retro

Already plenty of material out there. Ivana made a deposition in her divorce with Trump about how he beat and raped her after a botched hair transplant.

I mean, there's also the lawsuit that he raped a 13 year old, and one of his business partners accused him of attempted rape. That shit has been out there for a while and somehow it hasn't stuck. Guess it took hearing it from the horse's mouth for it to get any traction.

But no, I'm talking like, "Polaroids of bruises"-type violence, the kind of shit where he's not just raping his wife (which she later denied), but physically beating a woman just because he can. That seems like it's entirely his personality. It's a fine line, maybe, but I feel like for certain groups of men, rape is something they can chuckle about, but hitting a woman is over the line.

Actions like trying to fire Nancy O'Dell after she got pregnant and coincidentally was the one that refuted his sexual advances?

Christ, I forgot about that one too.

Rubenov

Exactly. I'm still calling it Clinton +5% in the popular vote come election day.

This will be Trump's worse week. He may be down 6% - 8% in the polls next week; and recover a bit from that before the election but obviously not enough.

A Republican on MSNBC just said we cannot criticize Trump for his actions, stance and beliefs on the Central Park 5.

And he was torn a new asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom