• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
decent statement

fNouWy.png

I've heard that Arnold was just as much of a pig to women as Trump is.

Damaniel

Banned
OT Thread someone said that MSNBC was told there are 12-14 more tapes on Trump.

Unless they show him spewing racial epithets or beating one of his wives, I don't think any of them would have quite the impact. I still want to see them released though, especially if they trickle out bit by bit all the way into November.

If they are of similar magnitude of the one released, oh man. They could really go for the kill.

VHS labeled TRUMP FAMILY CHRISTMAS 2005:

"Is that a puppy? Wow, what a beautiful pooch. I want to have sex with it. I really want to screw that pooch."

Donald pops a Tic-Tac and the video abruptly changes to him practicing his lightsaber moves.

PBY

Banned
Robert CostaVerified account
‏@costareports
Trump: “Chaffetz should spend the same energy going after [HRC] as he does going after the person who won the primary with a record vote."

Civil fucking war, also so stupid

PBY

Banned
Yo

Kasich's statement is actually pretty good. I really do respect him on Trump tbh, not totally spineless

Bernie is finally helping in Senate races!! He could be a huge boost to millennial voters for both Hillary and, more importantly, to close Senate races in these states.

All these close races in PA, NH, NC, FL, etc would easily get a slight boost with his help.

https://twitter.com/KatieMcGintyPA/status/784770180954152961

Katie McGinty Verified account
‏@KatieMcGintyPA

One month out from Election Day @BernieSanders comes to PA to hit the trail with Katie. First stop: Scranton

CuQQUBVWEAAr5Aw.jpg

I wish he could help oust Little Marco. Last I saw the polls had him up 2-1 or something like that. Kinda weird that people are still voting for that dude when he's known to never been there to vote and represent his constituents.

God, if they somehow retake the House, I hope Bernie and Hillary work on ramming through tax reform asap.

I would prefer Singler Payer healthcare over everything else, but racial justice, tax, education, immigration reform would all be a plus.

benjipwns

Banned
One of the tapes involves Trump going into the home of a Mexican family, taking them hostage, smashing up the place and eventually setting it on fire while making a bed that looks like a taco.

All while wearing jean cut-offs.

This day has been amazing.

Except for the fact the youngest managed to cut his head open, but he's totally fine.

D:

Buy your youngest a cookie

One of the tapes involves Trump going into the home of a Mexican family, taking them hostage, smashing up the place and eventually setting it on fire while making a bed that looks like a taco.

At first I read "smashing them up" lol

SexyFish

Banned

I honestly expect a tape of him calling the Central Park 5 racial slurs.

1933768.main_image.gif

So if he falls behind in Nevada, will that mean that Democrats will be fine just winning Indiana and Illinois?

Ayotte has also finally said she's not voting for Trump but she was already really far behind in NH and is done. Wisconsin, NH, and Illinois locking pretty strong right now. Dems need one more win to get the Senate but clearly they'll want strengthen their position in 2018 when they have a lot of vulnerable people.

So the Teflon is starting to flake off, and stuff is starting to stick, and people who aren't changing what they use are starting to get poisoned by it.

Who knew that analogy would still work so well?

The Teflon hasn't existed since the primaries, and even then stuff like the David Duke incident extended the primary battle for an extra month.

Grief.exe

Look at these close Senate races that are going to be heavily impacted by Republican voter turnout and if Bernie continues to campaign for these people, especially in places like NH/PA/NC with larger white populations.

North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Nevada, and Indiana respectively. Important to note that Harry Reid has said Nevada is a guarantee, likely from internal polling numbers. Nevada has been historically difficult to poll and even Harry Reid was always shown as down in past Senate races.

9WcdlMt.png

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Trump increased his lead in the LA Times poll today.

These people have created the worst model in the history of time, this is amazing, omg.

I'm convinced it's their sample more than their model. The internals for young and black voters make zero sense.

Holmes

Bernie is finally helping in Senate races!! He could be a huge boost to millennial voters for both Hillary and, more importantly, to close Senate races in these states.

All these close races in PA, NH, NC, FL, etc would easily get a slight boost with his help.

https://twitter.com/KatieMcGintyPA/status/784770180954152961

Katie McGinty Verified account
‏@KatieMcGintyPA

One month out from Election Day @BernieSanders comes to PA to hit the trail with Katie. First stop: Scranton

CuQQUBVWEAAr5Aw.jpg
This is fun to see. Fetterman and McGinty seem to get along too. I wonder what it's like with Sestak though...

Slizeezyc

It's too fucking late to disavow Trump, you shit head Republicans. I find it funny that this is the straw that broke the camel's back for Pence. Not every other vile thing he's said about women and immigrants. He's a piece of shit and more dangerous than Trump because he actually presents himself as some decent person, when his policies dictate other wise.

To be fair to Pence, he was too busy nodding his head and saying "no he didn't say that" to hear any of the other stuff before this.

He's eating his second dish of ice cream. :p

I want people to quote this at Pence all day, everyday:

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

What kind of ice cream?

Ayotte has also finally said she's not voting for Trump but she was already really far behind in NH and is done. Wisconsin, NH, and Illinois locking pretty strong right now. Dems need one more win to get the Senate but clearly they'll want strengthen their position in 2018 when they have a lot of vulnerable people.

Oh for certain, I'd just be pleased if we got the Senate back so that we could get some work done for a couple years.

Hopfrog

Shocking new video of Trump speech outtakes:

tumblr_ltn45uHbNG1qbpdyro4_r3_250.gif

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
http://election.princeton.edu/2016/10/08/what-color-is-the-swan/

Sam Wang from the Princeton Election Consortium:

Until now I thought the House was likely to remain Republican. But the fact that swing district Congresswoman Barbara Comstock has fled for the exit is an early indicator. If Trump is enough of an anchor, Democrats have an outside chance. However, at a minimum they need to win the national popular vote by 6-8%. Keep an eye on the generic Congressional ballot preference, which has been changing in tandem with the Presidential Meta-Margin.

Holy shit if the Dems take back the House. I'm fully expecting them to take the Senate now.

Unless I missed something he's been doing it for a while now. He was in the midwest the other day--Wisconsin or maybe Michigan, not sure which one. I saw a live stream of him at an event via FB while on the toilet. He's been making the rounds, maybe not in the high profile races but he has been around the states where he did well I believe.

For some reason the level of Kelly Ayotte's fuck up has been the second most entertaining thing in the last few days. Can't take the role model comment back now. The ads are probably already made and ready to go.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Hey guys,

I had a dream that a presidential candidate said he was famous so he could grab women by their pussy.

Oh please, any other Dem with less baggage would be looking at an LBJ landslide right now. Even if she wins, it will be an under performed win.

Bull.

At this stage of the game anyone that's STILL in the Trump camp would be there no matter who the democratic nominee was. Pretending Hillary's "baggage" is the only thing keeping trump at ~40% support after everything he's done during this campaign, and everything we know about his personal life, business practices, lack of experience, and temperament is fucking insane.

These are irrational, racist, single issue voters that would be pulling the R lever even if Jesus was running as a democrat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom