• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Wow, I am not at all concerned about the possibility of Pence replacing Trump.

Let's not forget the man is a monster who has only been spared because he is VP. If he were to become the nominee, not only would half the Republican base tune out, but the Clinton campaign would unload MOUNTAINS worth of oppo about him being a woman-hating, queer-hating, minority-hating piece of shit. His calm demeanor won't save him when he is forced to answer for his own record.

And if this somehow happened before the final debate and he subbed for Trump, let's not forget that Queen has schooled his ass before. She'd appreciate his strong feelings up and down the debate stage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mFrML6s0hw&t=101s

Nope, no matter what happens, Republicans are losing this election. All that's there to argue is how embarrassing the loss will be.

HylianTom

Banned
Did this meltdown get posted?

laura-ingraham-nazi-salute.gif

lol COME ON.

The depth of the revulsion unleashed since Friday afternoon revealed something else: Despite the political protocol and standards that Mr. Trump has shattered throughout his campaign, a proud party does hold something sacred.

Republicans still see themselves as the party of family values, as vanguards of a civilized society that teaches boys to grow into men — to put away childish things, like raunchy descriptions of women, and to demonstrate maturity and respect. Mr. Trump was almost 60 when he made his remarks. His third wife was pregnant.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/09/us/politics/donald-trump-presidential-race.html?referer=

User1608

Banned
I am still in awe of today. I cannot believe what happened actually happened. It's just beyond comprehension.

I'm also pissed. Because, the GOP doesn't give a shit if you attack immigrants, Muslims, or women of color. They only care if you attack white women....and only if it means you cannot win. And this is not okay!

Of course, I'm not going to look an orange turd in the mouth, because he'll probably spit Tic Tacs on me or whatever. But, seriously, ridiculous.
Thank you for posting this, Adam. Pretty much my sentiments too.

Er.. what are the details for the Discord chat? After the last 48 hours, I need a faster drip.

Either I OD or transition to the magical land of 6D pickup-sticks...

Can be passed via reconciliation:

-Infrastructure bill
-Climate change bill
-Lead removal program
-Public option

Cannot be:

-Amnesty

Uncertain:

-Paid family leave bill

?

Slacker

Was there anything actually interesting in the email leak?

I'm having a very hard time tonight not laughing openly at the few holdouts on my facebook feeds posting the "I care about what Hillary has DONE more than what Trump has SAID." LOL. My face hurts from smiling all day.

Slacker

Just realized Jon Huntsman endorsed Trump last week. I didn't agree with Jon on everything, but really thought he was one of the good ones in the party. Very disappointing. :(

Amir0x

Banned
Wow they are Sarah Palin-ing him. This is going to stick in American's minds just like the Tina Fey SNL skit. Trump's campaign is going to get DEMOLISHED at election day.

Sibylus

Banned
I just took the comparative population, divided US population by 50, then created states based on the population of Canada (about 6.4 million per state).

Leave Ontario (13,873,933), Québec (8,294,656), BC (4,707,021), Alberta (4,231,959).

Merge Saskatchewan and Manitoba into Saskatoba (2,446,466).

Merge Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and PEI (2,375,828).

Make Alaska big again by joining the NWT, Yukon, and Nunavut to it (+118,658 for about 857,000 total).

6 states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom