• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xpost from Debate Thread

More liked Facebook comments from Trumpkins are asking Donald to stay focused on isses of the country and not get dragged down in these games.

This did not go very well even among his supporters

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
He won't.

That's why he's doing this now, to hopefully get press coverage on this issue rather than the tapes.

I wouldn't be surprised if more than half the audience for the debate tunes in about an hour to half hour before the debate.

I'm not going to say I know Trump any better than you do, but my gut says he's going to demand applause for this.

TS-08

This has become the night that decades of work from the right wing media machine has been working towards. This is what just about every conservative pundit has dreamed of since the Clintons came to prominence.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I honestly wonder what Donald thinks becoming president means. He's treating the highest office on the planet as a gold belt you win at the end of WrestleMania.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
So he chooses to go down flinging shit, eh?
Can't say I'm surprised. I wonder what history books will say about this election decades from now?

Dierce

We talking about Trump here.

Narrative of confidence? More like narrative of insanity. If the debate is the most banal thing ever, this will overshadow it.

Competence. He wants the media to think he is competent when he doesn't mention it at all during the debate because it is a losing strategy. This is 100% bait set by Bannon.

Boke1879

Competence. He wants the media to think he is competent when he doesn't mention it at all during the debate because it is a losing strategy. This is 100% bait set by Bannon.

Nah. Christie was supposed to lead the debate prep. We find out he's not even going to be there. I assume he wants no parts of what just happened and doesn't want his name attached to this.

This is a bad play.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
JWLRnTe.gif

JWLRnTe.gif

JWLRnTe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom