• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, he's going nuclear at the debate right? No question about it. when Trump is cornered he always digs his hole deeper. He doesn't know how to deal with shit.

BiggNife

I mean it's always possible, but I just don't see it happening. She gotten way more shit than this. I'm sure she expected something like this.

I mean, Trump already straight-up said he was gonna bring it up, so of course she's prepared for it.

I feel like it would have made a lot more sense to just bring this up in the debate without any warning if he truly thought it was his lifesaver, which is what he seems to think.

Just got back home and can't believe this shit. Like holy fucking shit. Why do I have a feeling they are going to yell some shit out just to create a "moment"?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Yeah he's going to try to bludgeon her with it. Incoming flop detected. He doesn't have the skill to use this effectively.

Retro

Trump's holding a press conference with the women who accused bill of raping them.WTH.

Doing the shit everyone warned him not to do.

IF1cKAw.jpg

"Donald Trump, age 5"​

Boke1879

Yea it's blatantly clear why Christie left. He wants no parts of this and knows it's a bad look. Hell Newt didn't even want this. This is Bannon and Ailes right here.

I can assume right now the RNC and GOP are on the phones with one another right now. Shit is going to be crazy tomorrow.

Throughout the election I was thinking Trump would get 40% - 45% of the vote, now I don't see how he breaks the low end of that spectrum. sub 40% is getting more and more likely.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
This one lady at the press conference said that Hillary did something to her when she was 12. I didn't catch it all. Who was that and what did she mean?

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
I can't believe this, this is just fucking crazy.

Wow, thank god for Khan, Billy Bush and Howard Stern..They probably prevented the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom