• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is an idiot.

I think this will just be enough to rile up any undecided vote there is to go vote for Hillary.

zero.

there are 40 undecided voters selected by gallup. no way they included them.

Are we sure they are still undecided after this shit Trump did?

pretty sure now is the perfect time to drop the n-word tape so that a question about it can be asked and the accuser meat shields are irrelevant.

This is a new low for American politics... Just cancel democracy and let Russia take over. And I'm saying that as somebody born in Ukraine...

Dierce

This is truly sickening. Fuck you trump. Fuck you pathetic turd. He wont bring it up during the debate and intends to use this to effect Hillary's psyche and then use the media to spread this accusations against Bill.

Kid Heart

I went to eat dinner, come back, and find out Trump has gone nuclear.

Always be wary of a cornered animal I suppose.

Anyway, Trump dug his grave and it is time for Hillary to bury him in it.

thefro

This one lady at the press conference said that Hillary did something to her when she was 12. I didn't catch it all. Who was that and what did she mean?

It's this person

Snopes said:
In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant, and later chuckled about some aspects of the case when discussing it years later.

Boke1879

Yall I don't think this looks good for him at all. It may muddy things a bit but overall this is going to go terrible for him I feel.

Hillary just needs to keep a cool head for 90 minutes.

Retro

Here's hoping this despicable bullshit doesn't even shake Hillary. It's pretty low to sink, I imagine she's probably a little cheesed off.

Dierce

Fuck every single person that supports trump. This is the type of fucker you want for president? A repugnant asshole who uses victims as shields as a way to reflect the blame.

Effect

So have we discussed Mike Pence asking to be removed from the ticket? Just saw it on twitter... Waiting for a better source ideally.

He did remove his upcoming events. Word on MSNBC was that he and others were waiting to see what trump did to night. They wanted a real apology, etc. That's where the rumors that Pence could very well walk if that didn't happen. If that's true, forget about what happens at the debate. What trump pulled just now could be want forces that.

Donald is not going to be able to attack Clinton on Bill's past and here's why:

1.5 hours before the debate, Donald is doing a press conf with the women accusing Bill of rape.

https://t.co/o9dkYuJUXh

Trump looks to be trying his best. This ride never ends.

The+ride+never+ends+_bf8708ac95f2c0e79c70c5191bcf0f15.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom