• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So have we discussed Mike Pence asking to be removed from the ticket? Just saw it on twitter... Waiting for a better source ideally.

If this actually happens, this is an absolute trainwreck of an election.

I'm not buying it yet, but oh man. Is this unprecedented?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Damn, Pence wanted to see how Trump would handle himself today. How's Pence feeling right about now?

TyrantII

Diffrent times and all, but last time they tried this it gave us a Democratic Congress and a GOP drubbing.

Please proceed you tiny fingered, chetto faced, ferret wearing shit gabbon.

Tendo

This is just depressing now. Parading those women, then bringing them out in front of Hillary. I know she is strong but damn... I can't help but feel so sad for her.

Bring him down Hillary.

Vestal

They need to bar them from the fucking building. This is a debate for the PRESIDENCY of the United States, not a fucking reality show. This is a serious event.. JFC I am livid with this bullshit right now.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wait--somebody in the other thread says CNN is reporting all 4 women will be in the debate hall as Trump's guests?

The+ride+never+ends+_bf8708ac95f2c0e79c70c5191bcf0f15.gif

Off topic, but what show is this gif from?

Hazmat

I want to see a Republican have the balls to drop him right now. Don't be a wuss and do it after, get a little of your souls back and do it now.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
The women heckling Clinton would be a huge fucking disaster for the GOP.

I think Trump is holding the entire GOP hostage.

Why is Broaddrick agreeing to show up with these other three women?

The other two women have no cases and the rape victim has nothing except that Hillary follows the constitution.

Those three women have no comparison with Broaddrick's case.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Campaign responding:

we are not surprised to see donald trump continue his destructive race to the bottom. hrc understands the opportunity of this town hall. this stunt doesn't change that. if DT doesnt see that, that's his loss. as always, hrc is prepared to handle.

Veelk

Banned
Crossposting from the main thread because I want this answered.

As scummy as Trump is for using these women, and as much as I am sympathetic to their distress at being victims of sexual harassment, I have to question: Why the hell are they there? Why agree to this?

Trump is literally the exact kind of guy that not only dismissed their claims, insulted them, but in all probability raped his own wife and possibly others in his lifetime. Everything about his regard of all women as sexual objects (including his own daughter) and his obsessions with being having dominant power in every relationship he seems to have is indicative of everything that would allow him to get away with doing what Bill Clinton has allegedly done.

This isn't to dismiss the pain they feel or even question the validity of their claims against bill clinton. But even if they feel a profound hatred toward the clintons, how can they sit beside and ally themselves with fucking TRUMP, whose own wife claims he raped her and was silenced by Trump's lawyers threats and statements of husbands not being able to rape their wives?

Let me also emphasize again that I have no wish to victim blame or anything like that. But I can't understand how these women perceived this to be a good idea. I can't understand how they don't see that he's using them or that they aren't helping their cases by doing this. I'm not saying they should stay silent about it, but this? Trying to take down an alleged rapist by allying themselves with another alleged rapist? What?

Retro

In a shocking discovery that is leaving scientists baffled, Reince Priebus has been found to be more Bailey's than human.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Why is Broaddrick agreeing to show up with these other three women?

The other two women have no cases and the rape victim has nothing except that Hillary follows the constitution.

Those three women have no comparison with Broaddrick's case.

I was thinking the same thing. Her participating in this Trump circus does nothing but hurt her case.

Off topic, but what show is this gif from?

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next.

As scummy as Trump is for using these women, and as much as I am sympathetic to their distress at being victims of sexual harassment, I have to question: Why the hell are they there? Why agree to this?

Trump is literally the exact kind of guy that not only dismissed their claims, insulted them, but in all probability raped his own wife and possibly others in his lifetime. Everything about his regard of all women as sexual objects (including his own daughter) and his obsessions with being having dominant power in every relationship he seems to have is indicative of everything that would allow him to get away with doing what Bill Clinton has allegedly done.

This isn't to dismiss the pain they feel or even question the validity of their claims against bill clinton. But even if they feel a profound hatred toward the clintons, how can they sit beside and ally themselves with fucking TRUMP, whose own wife claims he raped her and was silenced by Trump's lawyers threats and statements of husbands not being able to rape their wives?

Let me also emphasize again that I have no wish to victim blame or anything like that. But I can't understand how these women perceived this to be a good idea. I can't understand how they don't see that he's using them or that they aren't helping their cases by doing this. I'm not saying they should stay silent about it, but this?

They hate Bill and Hillary Clinton more than they hate Trump. I can't see someone throwing themselves back out in the media firing squad of any rape accusation, let alone one of Presidential importance, without an extended amount of hatred, righteous retribution, or money.

TS-08

I'm not convinced Trump will go into many attacks on Bill's past at the actual debate. I think this was just to push the stories of these women into the forefront to move the story of the tape out of the media as much as possible.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Let me also emphasize again that I have no wish to victim blame or anything like that. But I can't understand how these women perceived this to be a good idea. I can't understand how they don't see that he's using them or that they aren't helping their cases by doing this. I'm not saying they should stay silent about it, but this?

If you're looking for a logical answer there isn't one. What we do isn't always dictated by logic. That's just how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom