• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy

Okay, I get Scarborough going to bat for Trump, but what's Mika's excuse?

glaO0H.png

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Such a great indication of why few outside the faith can take things like this seriously.

And here, in a nutshell, is why I've been agnostic since I was 13.

It's a fantastic article and I'm shocked to see it. They're right--there are zero reasons why Christians should link up with this guy. The defenses I'm seeing by many at this point are just ludicrous. You could see the campaign desperately trying to keep them around with the "Don't cast the first stone" talking point used repeatedly on Sunday (which, as people on Twitter have stated, is ironic considering that story was where Jesus was preventing men from abusing a woman).

Okay so it's not a really important point in this article but this is weird to me -
Strategy becomes idolatry, for ancient Israel and for us today, when we make alliances with those who seem to offer strength—the chariots of Egypt, [...]

What does he talks about specifically?
Is he talking about exodus? What alliance? with who?
Is there a new testament story I'm not thinking about?
I know Jesus was in egypt, but wasn't he like a baby? looking at his Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin about shapes

My guess is it is from 1 Kings when Solomon made an alliance with Pharaoh to marry his daughter. She was a terrible influence on him and is thought of as one of the main reasons for his downfall.

Haha Joe just evangelicals still supporting Trump are just like the feminists that enabled bill Clinton. I can't wait until Bill is back in the white house triggering this man every day.

Boke1879

Do they really think the debate changed anything? A debate he didn't win? Hell yesterday they were still talking about the tape.

And I don't think we're going to see full results if this fallout until sometime later this week or weekend in regards to polls

Boke1879

Gonna be nice seeing Obama campaign today. Hillary is in Florida today right? And I think their voter registration deadline got extended so that good.

Mini-nuke?

“We Were All Naked” When Donald Trump Walked Through Beauty Queen Dressing Room

A former Miss New Hampshire told BuzzFeed News last spring that Donald Trump strolled through the dressing rooms backstage at the 2000 Miss USA pageant and stared at the naked contestants.

In May, his campaign issued a blanket denial, calling Bridget Sullivan’s story and those of several other beauty queens “totally false.”
But Sullivan’s story has now received support from an unexpected source: Trump himself. The presidential candidate, who owned the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants until last year, told Howard Stern in 2005 that he made a habit of busting into the dressing rooms even when the contestants were not dressed.
“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Stern in recordings released Saturday by CNN. “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it…. ‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

“The time that he walked through the dressing rooms was really shocking. We were all naked,” she said. Sullivan compared Trump to a “creepy uncle.” “He’d hug you just a little low on your back,” she said.

Big pervert.

diaspora

I remember Clinton making a joke about Trump creeping at pageants during the first debate iirc. "He loves beauty pageants... and hanging around them" as though he were a creeper.

Crocodile

I remember Clinton making a joke about Trump creeping at pageants during the first debate iirc. "He loves beauty pageants... and hanging around them" as though he were a creeper.

If by "joke" you mean "thing her oppo team found out and told her about so that she in turn could tell the world" then yes........"joke"

:p

Cyanity

Banned
We'd better watch out. Donald says he won the second debate. Might swing some voters t- *starts uncontrollably laughing into his morning coffee*

Cyanity

Banned
Trump is going to be remembered as the worst almost-president in United States history and I'm ok with that. Maybe we'll get a Broadway play out of it someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom