• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iolo

Haha

https://twitter.com/bicyclemore/status/785846480695357440

CufjNE1WIAA4C5Y.jpg

sazzy

they're playing the "why aren't I 50 points ahead?" ad on CNN

they way things are going...

it would be hilarious if she ends up 50 points ahead :p

Thaedolus

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Trump destroying the GOP.

Glenn Beck endorsing Hillary.

What else does this day have for me?

Gruco

Banned
Well, that's certainly one way to pivot.

It got lost in the mayhem of Trump's rape allegations, stalker behavior, sniffing tic, and authoritarian threats, but it did jump out at me during the debate when Trump said that Hills lost to Obama fair and square but clearly had to cheat to beat Bernie. No suggestion or deniability to it. Just owning the buster conspiracy theory that she rigged the election.

Like 90% of the words that come out of Trump's mouth, it would have gotten a lot more attention if not for the last, even crazier 10%.

Brinbe

THE CIVIL WAR IS HAPPENING HAHAHAHA

Get ready for the Trump News Network and the Trump Political Party. Give me that House and Senate!

I think in Trump's tweet, he meant he is no longer shackled to the possibility of becoming President. It is all about attacking anyone who attacks him, the only play he as ever had. Trump News will be announced before Nov 8th and expect to see his concession speech to be the first live stream on the site.

Loxley

iPhone or Android? Assuming Android.

I wonder if "removing the shackles" means "I got the pin for the iphone they used to tweet for me".

I have this hilarious image in my head of Trump furiously tweeting while running around the room as his campaign managers race after him, trying desperately to rip the phone out of his hands.

You can't help but observe that Trump's supporters are as enthusiastic for a fight against the GOP as they are against the Democrats-led by Hillary Clinton-less than a month before election day.

How is that even possible!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I don't even know what Pence does. I imagine the GOP will just tell him to stay with the ticket but just vanish until the election.

Pence won't drop because he knows if Trump won (as minute a chance as it is), he'd actually be running the country himself. You're right--he'll probably be invisible.

Ithil

Well, that's certainly one way to pivot.

It got lost in the mayhem of Trump's rape allegations, stalker behavior, sniffing tic, and authoritarian threats, but it did jump out at me during the debate when Trump said that Hills lost to Obama fair and square but clearly had to cheat to beat Bernie. No suggestion or deniability to it. Just owning the buster conspiracy theory that she rigged the election.

Like 90% of the words that come out of Trump's mouth, it would have gotten a lot more attention if not for the last, even crazier 10%.

Meanwhile, he tells his followers to go to polling stations and intimidate people who aren't voting for him. Totally the opposition that's rigging it though.

Pence won't drop because he knows if Trump won (as minute a chance as it is), he'd actually be running the country himself. You're right--he'll probably be invisible.

As soon as it becomes clear that Trump is going to lose, Pence could very safely drop and argue that he did the 'moral' thing or whatever.

I doubt he'll do it though, but a week ago I was certain he wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom