• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you're saying, but blaming it on his DNA implies he has no control over being a deplorable person.

yeah, I was speaking figuratively. But what I am saying there is so much evidence of him showing his attitude towards women. So when his surrogates argue that it was 11 years ago or he's a different man now, he's apologized etc....it sounds so disingenuous.

Blader

wJLQKM.png

God I hope they actually believe this is happening.

Well, if we believe that their strategy is to disgust women so much with both candidates that they don't vote at all...
the strategy is destined to fail.

Whoever recommended Woocast, thank you. I listened to the last couple, and they're great.
I particularly liked their Rick Perlstein episode about the alt--right, but it was too short! If you liked that, I also recommend the Primary Concerns podcast with Brian Beutler from the New Republic.

Emarv

Forgive me if this too is much, but I do wonder if Trump had walked in on Ivanka in her youth. Like, based on his comments in the past, and with her comments here, idk. Just a thought that some of this was like ingrained in with him and his behavior.

Grief.exe

fox news complaining that clinton camp is being very negative and thats very bad

The candidate they support released a commercial yesterday with his opponent fainting due to sickness and dehydration, the same candidate said he would direct the DOJ to put his opponent in jail during the debate on Sunday, an impeachable offence.

Clinton's strategy is simply creating commercials with literal Trump quotes in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom