• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh jesus, so they aren't actual state polls, it's just farming data from a tracking poll to the state level?

HAHAHAHAHA. Fuck me.

Ipsos does release the numbers as part of their States of the Nation site.
http://www.reuters.com/statesofthenation/

But they are not running them as independent polls. They also make several questionable assumptions about the race. (Saying 70% of white men will turnout, but African American women will drop to a 59% turnout, for instance).

Then, some of the polls have sample sizes that are miniscule. 147 voters in New Mexico, 124 in Delaware. I believe their one New Hampshire poll had a sample of 48 voters once. Also, they were in the "field" from Sept 9-29th, which is how long it took them to get enough people to release information.

They're just ridiculous. Bad Nate includes them, though. I don't think most of the other models do.

HylianTom

Banned
This crowd is nothing like it will be. This dry run is a joke. He is just rattling on about shitty polls.

I still visit FreeRepublic every day, and many there have constructed an alternative election reality where Trump really is winning this, hands-down - and they cite these polls as their prime evidence.

Funny enough, after the unskewing trend in 2012 there were many who swore they'd never do it again. And here we are.

Trump just said he has great relationships with Tom Brady and Belichick

Belichick is a democrat, at least last time he was interviewed about it

Hey Adam!

Per PPP:

JVnJD03.gif

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Hahahahaha hes talking about Rassssss and and Latimes

What are all these bogus polls?

He has bs polls where he is up in VA Co PA and NH lol

I fucking hope this is how he thinks Town Hall's are supposed to go.

Does he think that this is what the town Hall is going to be like? Shitload of Trump supporters booing pollsters and the media?

Trump has a notes sheet even! He is trying to be a little funny, though. Hah, reads "we are praying for you" off the paper.

As part of a B1G discussion, I just realized that I cannot decide who I hate more of Penn State vs Trump. On one hand, serial child rapist culture and its apologists being the absolute fucking worst sports fans on planet earth. On the other hand, Trump. God, I can't decide. Both so awful for such entirely different reasons, so I'll take that cop-out.

Boke1879

I mean I totally hope Trump goes in unprepared as fuck to this next debate, but even I have to believe he knows this isn't how shit is going to go on Sunday right? What the fuck is Chris Christie doing with this man?

Trump has a notes sheet even! He is trying to be a little funny, though. Hah, reads "we are praying for you" off the paper.

As part of a B1G discussion, I just realized that I cannot decide who I hate more of Penn State vs Trump. On one hand, serial child rapist culture and its apologists being the absolute fucking worst sports fans on planet earth. On the other hand, Trump. God, I can't decide. Both so awful for such entirely different reasons, so I'll take that cop-out.
Penn State..
One is a disgusting individual, the other is a fucking disgusting cult.

Although they probably go hand in hand though

Trump answering a question how he will attack Hilary by once again attacking the commission. This is going to be hilarious this weekend lol. He says the commission has a Hilary supporter running it.

Joeytj

Banned
Florida Governor Dick Scott just said this about the voter registration period and Hurricane Matthew:

"I'm not going to extend it... everybody has had plenty of time to register"

Well, this won't go well for him.

Even South Carolina is extending it.

This "town" "hall" "debate" "practice" is hilarious. "Mr. Trump why are you so great!?" "It's true I am great" (audience claps)

Just like the real debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom