• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump thinks that ISIS abandoning Mosul in response to the U.S. announcing their intention to strike Mosul would be bad for the US.

This guy is the dumbest person I have ever seen.

How can we convince Hispanics to vote for Trump?

The Hispanics love me and it's happening already! We are oging to do great with the blacks and latinos! He literally didn't answer a softball question

He's going to straight up ignore voters Sunday and not answer their questions.

Q: "Define the income range you consider to be the middle class."
Trump: "China is stealing our jobs and Mexico too."

Will Trump allow follow-ups to this?

Trump has never heard of France before... Or any country in Europe really.

Iolo

I mean I totally hope Trump goes in unprepared as fuck to this next debate, but even I have to believe he knows this isn't how shit is going to go on Sunday right? What the fuck is Chris Christie doing with this man?

One would assume so. He's been to the CiC forum after all. On the other hand, that was basically 20 minutes long, which is the point at which he loses focus and crumbles.

Not only is he ranting instead of answering the questions, he's just LYING through the ranting like usual. Even jokingly said "send that to the fact-checkers," as if that somehow is supposed to convince the people watching that it's correct?

How can we convince Hispanics to vote for Trump?

The Hispanics love me and it's happening already! We are oging to do great with the blacks and latinos! He literally didn't answer a softball question

He's going to straight up ignore voters Sunday and not answer their questions.

He's got ThatMexicanThing down pat!

Trump: We are the highest taxed nation in the world. Only some country you've never heard of have higher tax rates

HAHAHA at him talking about how hot it is in the room instead of answering the question

OMG, he is not allowing this guy to do follow up questions even though Trump clearly did not answer the question.

Trump is setting himself up to get bodied so badly.

Boke1879

If I'm Hillary I don't waste my time on this shit. Although I'm sure she's checking it out just to see what the fuck he's saying.

She's actually doing debate prep at honestly the perfect time. Again not to make light, but this hurricane will dominate the news until Saturday at least. He's wasting his time basically doing a rally with questions that aren't even relevant and won't be asked.

James Comey was approved for a 10 year term lol. The guy also asked if he promised he would clean house in the VA. FBI, and DOJ and Trump is avoiding saying he will purge the government

Haha I think some people might come out of this event not voting for him lol. Some of these people will sit at home because he isn't answering any questions

Syncytia

Trump thinks that ISIS abandoning Mosul in response to the U.S. announcing their intention to strike Mosul would be bad for the US.

This guy is the dumbest person I have ever seen.

What an idiotic thought. The only reasoning I could imagine is "They're going to leave Mosul and all go to Europe and make it to the US too." Somehow, magically I guess.

Does he not remember that time they abandoned some city in a big convoy and got droned?

Florida Governor Dick Scott just said this about the voter registration period and Hurricane Matthew:

"I'm not going to extend it... everybody has had plenty of time to register"

Well, this won't go well for him.

Even South Carolina is extending it.

Fuckin asshole ugh

Iolo

If I got to ask a question at the town hall I would probably ask what books they read in the last year, and what they thought and learned.

DAT PEOPLE'S ELBOW

CuHSTPOW8AA1qq-.jpg:large

I hate RCP

Oh that's hot fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom