• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ti's weird that Trump and Bannon think they're running against Bill. And that millennials would think about Bill and Hillary as a unit. If anything, millennials are more likely to think that a woman isn't at fault for her husband's infidelities.

Diablos

Oh man, an hour long Fox special about Bill? Depending on what they reveal does anyone think this could be damaging?

I really think the third debate is a trap for Hillary. I know it's Chris Wallace but ugh.

kevin1025

Banned
I never thought I could be more disgusted in Donald Trump, but here we are.

I can sort of see his strategy, but I can see it working against both sides. This election has gotten so nauseating with his disgusting tactics, lies and parlor shows, to the point that I'm sure there are some who said "eff this" and won't pay attention.

But at the same time, he's doing those people a favor. They now know who they want to vote for, and they won't pay attention to his nonsense for the next month.

And bringing these women out are only going to leave Hillary's supporters angrier and more emboldened to vote against this nightmare of a human being, and those turned off by it are already on his side.

Depressing the vote isn't happening at this point, at least as far as I can tell. But good god, this man has no bottom of the barrel. He is a pit of hatred, and it is incredibly disturbing to witness.

Crayons

Banned
I thought there was a distinct lack of coloring utensils in this thread lately.
I'm always here in spirit

mdxxATxh.jpg

I think ti's weird that Trump and Bannon think they're running against Bill. And that millennials would think about Bill and Hillary as a unit. If anything, millennials are more likely to think that a woman isn't at fault for her husband's infidelities.

Steve Bannon and Donald Trump are really stupid people.

what better way to reach out to hillary voters and young women than a one hour show on Fox News with Sean Hannity.

They aren't just offensive-they're really stupid to boot.

Nafai1123

Banned
I find it so incredibly insulting and depressing that the nominee for the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and his party give no fucks about making our entire country look like a fucking farce. Fuck these anti-American pieces of absolute, distilled garbage.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
This election is really going to tear things apart. How can you ever take a Trump supporter seriously as anything other than a deplorable, despicable person? And it's 40% of the country! Trust and legitimacy are going to go out the window.

Boke1879

This election is really going to tear things apart. How can you ever take a Trump supporter seriously as anything other than a deplorable, despicable person? And it's 40% of the country! Trust and legitimacy are going to go out the window.

The sad thing. Shit like this just drags everyone down.

40% of voters! Not 40% of the country. Thankfully, it's probably closer to 33% of the adult population.

Still, awful. I can't even find any California Republicans who only care about tax cuts supporting him, anymore.

CrazyDude

I think the idea behind a functioning council would be to make this their permanent jobs, and this alone. Like the people in the silos themselves, this council just sits around all day on their phones until they're needed. A simple majority (so make this thing an odd number of people), and then you act on that.

Before Trump, I'd have agreed with y'all, but after Trump? I'm terrified that someone so delusional could quite literally be gifted our extinction.

What happens when you can't reach someone? Even if you can reach them, how long do you expect every single member of the council to be briefed of the situation to take? If they are not supposed to be briefed and they are just suppose to base judgement on just "We are being attacked," then what is the point of the council? Anyone can make up saying that we are being attacked. If you do brief them, it will be too late to do anything.

User1608

Banned
Yeah. After his racist rhetoric, misogyny, admitting to sexual assault, and now the video on the ten year old (not even going into the other issues!) , I can never look at anyone I know who continues to support Trump the same way again.

Squire

Banned

I fully believe "Trump voter" is going to be quite the insult ten years from now.

royalan

The Republican Party must be brought to heel.

They can't continue to be regarded as a legitimate governing party after this.

As hard as Dems are going now, we need to quadrupole the effort once this election is over. To do less is an insult to our Democracy.

Teggy

Wow, AJ Delgado is being trash right now. Says you can't believe these women because they didn't report it at the time.

Edit: then of course Jill Harth's lawyer comes on and says Harth complained right as it happen, so she hopes that satisfies the Trump campaign.

Dierce

The Republican Party must be brought to heel.

They can't continue to be regarded as a legitimate governing party after this.

As hard as Dems are going now, we need to quadrupole the effort once this election is over. To do less is an insult to our Democracy.

Completely agree. They are leading the charge to normalize racism, sexism and despot worship.

Wow, AJ Delgado is being trash right now. Says you can't believe these women because they didn't report it at the time.

Edit: then of course Jill Harth's lawyer comes on and says Harth complained right as it happen, so she hopes that satisfies the Trump campaign.

The fuck is it with Conservative women? I swear they think the worse of their own damn gender, I've seen it personally many times.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Login: Jpodesta
Password: Podesta1

I feel like every "final month" or so of the campaign goes negative and we always hear about voter suppression being the losing campaign's goal. I mean, don't you remember Obama "pallin' around with terrorists" that Palin trotted out in the last month of 2008?

Still, sort of bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom