• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphagnum

Banned
Is Trumpism more similar to Juche or fascism?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juche

Fascism, since it's a ideology of national rebirth while Juche is about resistance to a superpower. Also juche has (had? Current Kim is making some changes) no tolerance for capitalism while fascists don't really usually care too much about getting rid of class distinctions or private property so long as the volk are working together for the good of the fatherland.

Kaiterra

Banned
"I couldn't have assaulted these women, just look at them" is certainly the dumbest play possible here, whether he actually did it or not.

So what was the supposedly discredited NYT article he was talking about anyway?

So somebody is wrong!

I mean, clearly Hillary is up in Nevada (by how much, who knows). But now we've gotten 3 polls that show a pretty muddled look at the Nevada senate race, which fits where this race has been the whole time.

Yeah between PPP and POS, I would take the POS poll more seriously, TBH. Methodology looks pretty sound from POS.

Can't remember the other pollster.

Oriel

That Trump rally speech was as close to "throw the Jews in the ovens" as he could get. Almost certain that the wretched anti-Semitic cunt Bannon wrote that rambling hate speech.

kevin1025

Banned
"I couldn't have assaulted these women, just look at them" is certainly the dumbest play possible here, whether he actually did it or not.

So what was the supposedly discredited NYT article he was talking about anyway?

I can't remember the exact details, but I believe it was three ladies that worked with him said that he was horrible and said constantly nasty things. Then one came out after and said it wasn't true, likely because she was threatened over an NDA.

I might be wrong about the facts, though. That's how I remember it playing out.

Slacker

Benjy Sarlin ‏@BenjySarlin 30m30 minutes ago
So, in conclusion, the leader of the party of personal responsibility is being dragged down by a global conspiracy, not his own taped words.

He's even turned on the hannitizer? Can't confirm.

Scoop: @SeanHannity was going to interview Trump today. But Trump just CANCELLED

edit: FLOTUS speech is ridiculously good. I loved what she did as First Lady, but I would have loved it more if she made her "big issue" sexual assault, harassment and the deconstruction of America's rape culture.

On that NYT response I thought, "if they ran a kickstarter for their legal defense every Democrat in the country would donate," but then remembered I can just buy a subscription to support them. Duh.

Would vote Michelle for POTUS straight-up, today, no other experience required. She's too good to lose on the national stage. I know she says she's not interested, but that might change after she's back to private life for a few years. Maybe she'll realize the good she could do.

I've waited 21 years since the Virtual Boy to get VR on my video game console, I followed news for over 2 years since reveal, I pre-ordered 8 months ago, I've been giddy waiting for the thing for weeks, and it will arrive today. And I don't even care. Fuck you, Trump. Leave it to you to ruin the PSVR launch for me. I can't keep my eyes away from you imploding.

Revolver

Brooke Baldwin just called his claims BS though she said there are outlets that favor a candidate and said "Sean Hannity." I loved it.

Emarv

Brian Stetler and Brooke Baldwin straight up calling Trump's speech "paranoid bullshit that's very dangerous".

The media is DONE with him.

kevin1025

Banned
On that NYT response I thought, "if they ran a kickstarter for their legal defense every Democrat in the country would donate," but then remembered I can just buy a subscription to support them. Duh.

Would vote Michelle for POTUS straight-up, today, no other experience required. She's too good to lose on the national stage. I know she says she's not interested, but that might change after she's back to private life for a few years. Maybe she'll realize the good she could do.

I've waited 21 years since the Virtual Boy to get VR on my video game console, I followed news for over 2 years since reveal, I pre-ordered 8 months ago, I've been giddy waiting for the thing for weeks, and it will arrive today. And I don't even care. Fuck you, Trump. Leave it to you to ruin the PSVR launch for me. I can't keep my eyes away from you imploding.

Don't let Trump ruin VR. Watch kitten videos for ten minutes and then dive in!!

Brian Stetler and Brooke Baldwin straight up calling Trump's speech "paranoid bullshit that's very dangerous".

Of course they are, they're part of a global conspiracy financed by aliens and the Clinton Foundation.

Trump isn't looking for new supporters, he wants to rile his base up until they literally kill somebody.

Can't we just drone the guy?

Mael

Waving so many white flags the french would be jealous.

Unless you mean this
T_1011.jpg

Fuck you.

HylianTom

Banned

Yup. We're in that higher gear.

They've realized how very dangerous he could be with real power. Bye bye to this wiki garbage getting any traction.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy

She hates DC the city with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. She's even said that if Obama were nominated as SCOTUS, she'd stay in Chicago. She is absolutely ready to GTFO.

kevin1025

Banned
The Trump campaign has found every single plan that flew in 1978 and confirmed that none of them have moving armrests.

What does it say that a campaign put this much effort into finding plane armrest plans, but still only have eight policies on their website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom