• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

Corey: Trump should go and do an interview now.

Wolf: With an actual journalist or someone who will go easy on him?

Syncytia

Ana Navarro YES THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD

Edit : Wait, she's sound pissed but it's just on the phone. Can't wait until she is on some panels for this.

Corey, "These same types of things could be said on the wallstreet transcripts Hillary is refusing to release."

Yeah Clinton is talking about Grabbing those Cocks to investors. Cocks are trading high!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Is this why they canceled the ad buys in those swing states?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Those transcript excerpts.

Clinton is literally the candidate I want and have wanted.

A pragmatic liberal
These should have been released on June 7. Dumb not to.

Seems to me this is just a collection of quotes. Wonder how they got them?

Boke1879

7e8Vjb7.jpg

Lol just what else could there be.

Wait, there's worse than "I sexually assault women on a routine basis and get away with it because I'm rich and famous?"

How...how can there be worse?

LOL with Corey trying to pivot to Wall Street speeches. What a dumbfuck. "I'm not trying to change the subject, but Wall Street!" What a doofus. And just think, Trump is about to fire Bannon and Conway and hire him back in these last two weeks!

Pissed Ana Navarro coming up!

Emarv

Corey: Trump should go and do an interview now.

Wolf: With an actual journalist or someone who will go easy on him?

Signaling so hard to the campaign. Love it.

An interview with a real journalist would actually be great. He does terrible in interviews where he's pressed!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Oh my goodness the Town Hall debate. Is this going to be asked about?

TheFatOne

Also, Corey I have some bad news for you on the Clinton speeches to wall street. We actually now know what was said, and it is fucking nothing. Going to be tough sledding trying to spin this to the speeches.
I was dying when Wolf deadpanned that response.

"Would you sit him down with a serious Journalist though?"

This is the first time I have seen the Wolf man alive.

So what else does the Clinton oppo have on Orange Menace?

Can't imagine this is their main ammo if they're releasing this on a Friday.

Diablos

So after a quick glance the leaked transcripts seem... ok? Did I miss something? Meanwhile Trump talks about sexually assaulting women.

If Hillary gets shit for this I'm gonna rage.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Why wouldn't Wikileaks wait for the news cycle to turn? Assange is such a moron.

Clinton says she wants single payer universal healthcare in these
. Assuming it's real. Wants an open hemisphere where everyone in the hemisphere can prosper. Wants sensible, pragmatic parties. Thinks perception that the game is rigged is a problem. Admits she's out of touch.

Wow how bad are these

Where is this BTW?

Breaking news: Corey Lewandowski thinks Hillary said similar things in her unreleased transcripts.

Yep.

I heard from a friend that Hillary said to this acquaintance of my friend that she said that she grabbed Bill by the pussy. Is this the person we want to lead our country? #GaryStein2016

Syncytia

So what else does the Clinton oppo have on Orange Menace?

Can't imagine this is their main ammo if they're releasing this on a Friday.

They have millions of dollars of oppo through collusion with super pacs, you haven't heard?

Supposedly there's worse

Anna Navarro just called Trump a taint on live TV

I can't stop laughing

Can't believe I didn't pick up on that when I heard. Dying now

TheFatOne

Corey, "These same types of things could be said on the wallstreet transcripts Hillary is refusing to release."

Yeah Clinton is talking about Grabbing those Cocks to investors. Cocks are trading high!

He wasn't trying to change the subject though. You have to give him that much LOL. Can't spin a turd. This story is way too juicy for the media to jump on a Clinton story. Can't spin this one away, and it's going to hard to do the Trump playbook of saying something even more outrageous. So he's going to get annihilated on Sunday, and then have to defend this all next week plus a weak showing at the town hall.

pigeon

Banned
These should have been released on June 7. Dumb not to.

Seems to me this is just a collection of quotes. Wonder how they got them?

They were in the Podesta email leak. Somebody emailed them to him to let him know what the campaign should be ready for in case the transcript got hacked. Then the email itself got hacked.

This is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom