• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
*watches tape*

Hahahaha. You literally couldn't ask for something better than this. And with a candidate who was already struggling with women. Hahaha. This is just too much.

These should have been released on June 7. Dumb not to.

Seems to me this is just a collection of quotes. Wonder how they got them?

Clinton did self oppo. In preparation for them being hacked or leaked...

They got leaked

I don't like the simpson bowls comment but everything else? pretty decent

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
So what else does the Clinton oppo have on Orange Menace?

Can't imagine this is their main ammo if they're releasing this on a Friday.

I could imagine they want to attack him on it during the debate while the irons are hot, if Clinton's oppo research was the source.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Clinton did self oppo. In preparation for them being hacked or leaked...

They got leaked

I don't like the simpson bowls comment but everything else? pretty decent

Most people agree spending needed to be cut because most people think the government is a family. so honestly I don't get it.

Syncytia

I'm starting to think whoever leaked this decided this afternoon was good because

1) We're past the point where we are pretty sure the hurricane isn't going to be absolutely devastating

2) Friday before the debate gives it enough time to be on Friday night news, idiotic spin, and terrible campaign statement, and the Sunday shows will have plenty of time to work on this

Bowdz

Fox News going in hard on the transcripts with the public private line and open trade. They're gonna shill this hard.

Grief.exe

The Fox News coverage is going all in on the emails.

Fox News going in hard on the transcripts with the public private line and open trade. They're gonna shill this hard.

They play the Trump tape with almost no discussion then right into the emails.

Cyanity

Banned
Just posted on my twitter feed:

BREAKING FOOTAGE from Kellyanne Conway at Trump's campaign headquarters

CuMqbETWIAEu7kJ.jpg

CuMqb7-WAAAD_1P.jpg

Trump's comment on Hillary and open borders is still false:
"She’s pledged to grant mass amnesty, and in her first 100 days, end virtually all immigration enforcement and thus create totally open borders for the United States, totally open borders," Trump said in a June 22 speech.

Grief.exe

My Twitter coverage is wall to wall journalists posting about the Trump tape, with a small spattering of random Clinton snippets.

Fox News is wall to wall Wikileaks with a spattering of Trump tape snippets.

Dierce

Assange has got to be the dumbest Russian agent in the world. Wikileaks has completely degraded any positive reputation they might have by fully supporting a Russian dictator and a wannabe autocrat who is xenophobic, stupid and sexist.

Boke1879

I highly doubt he skips this debate. He does that and it's legit over. This story becomes the news and Hillary is pretty much given a 90 minutes infomercial.

CCS

Banned
Fuck these transcripts have just made me like Clinton more.

The only people who could be angry at these are the most obnoxious of ideological purity liberals.

Bowdz

Holy shit, Clinton released a statement on Trump's refusal to accept the Central Park 5 verdict. Is she really going to hit this during the debate? Is this heaven?

Assange has got to be the dumbest Russian agent in the world. Wikileaks has completely degraded any positive reputation they might have by fully supporting a Russian dictator and a wannabe autocrat who is xenophobic, stupid and sexist.

He can't even figure out the right time to release his only info on Hillary. Sad.

My Twitter coverage is wall to wall journalists posting about the Trump tape, with a small spattering of random Clinton snippets.

Fox News is wall to wall Wikileaks with a spattering of Trump tape snippets.

Let me guess, Fox isn't going with, "THIS WAS ILLEGALLY OBTAINED," like they did about Trump's tax returns.

NPR went complete meltdown over Trump. E. J. Dionne might have strangled trump right there on the radio if he was in the same room.

We're still absorbing the horror of the video, but after this there's the aftershock of that response from the Trump campaign, where the insinuation is that all men talk like that to each other "locker room talk" when not in the presence of women and think of and treat women that way. No we don't. We love our wives and our familes and respect our coworkers.

The man and his enablers are so awful on so many levels. This isn't even about partisanship, it's about being a decent human being, much less the most powerful person on earth.

Grief.exe

Worth it to trade in his Ecuadorian embassy for Moscow

More to the point, does anyone who watches Fox News truly care about her transcripts? I think that would be more for the Bernie audience than anything else.

kess

I wonder if that dude who put up a "proud deplorable" sign down the street is going to quietly take it down in the middle of the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom