• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Watching Fox News is a revelation. They briefly discuss the jobs report without mentioning the 156,000 jobs created, some how implicitly bring up Reagan, and then say 'it's not the numbers, it's how Americans feel.'

Fuck.

Qwerty710710

a child left behind
After what I heard from Trump today I've officially backed out of my support from Trump and now voting for Gary Johnson on November 8th.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Access Hollywood will apparently comment on the video on their show tonight.

sphagnum

Banned
Man what a day to be stuck at work. Wait, did Clinton's speeches get leaked?

Yeah, they show pretty much what you'd expect. Boring "the people are kind of wrong about you guys but still you need to do a bit better also I think cutting spending is good" kind of stuff.

Holmes

Man what a day to be stuck at work. Wait, did Clinton's speeches get leaked?
Some transcripts were in Podesta's emails. She gives pretty nuanced positions. Things like having to have a public opinion on issues but be willing to compromise in private to get something done.

Maledict

The speeches really are...nothing. Like, some of it would have even helped her during the primaries - she went to Wall Street and told them in private she favours universal health care like the Canadian system?

I mean, even in a campaign of nothing burgers, this one really is a spectacular fail.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Everybody saying Trump's already done, and yet we still have something "worse" than this, and most likely NYT has more recent tax returns.

IT IS ONLY OCTOBER 7!!! This month is going to be amazing.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Everybody saying Trump's already done, and yet we still have something "worse" than this, and most likely NYT has more recent tax returns.

IT IS ONLY OCTOBER 7!!! This month is going to be amazing.

Anything else that comes out at this point will only be desecrating the corpse.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The speeches really are...nothing. Like, some of it would have even helped her during the primaries - she went to Wall Street and told them in private she favours universal health care like the Canadian system?

I mean, even in a campaign of nothing burgers, this one really is a spectacular fail.

Seriously, we've heard how bad this shit is supposed to be for how long now? No wonder she didn't out it out herself, no one would believe that this is actually what she said as it's entirely too reasonable.

Cyanity

Banned
Trump needs to be tied by his balls to the back of a truck and dragged through the political mud fields. We still have a month left of this! So excited.

sphagnum

Banned
I don't really understand why she can admit to wanting UHC in private but not in public anymore. At the very least she can just say "I like UHC but we have to settle for a public option for now." The GOP is going to call her a communist anyway so what does it matter.

Strimei

Wait, what's this alleged "worse" thing?

7e8Vjb7.jpg

Apparently there's far worse coming.

It's rather funny that the "second most corrupt presidential candidate we've ever had" ends up having absolutely nothing worthwhile despite her entire private life essentially being public.

It's actually rather puzzling how not shady she is.

Wilsongt

Getting really put out with young people saying we need another choice outside of Hillary and Trump.

Bitch, it'll be a long fucking time before an orator like Obama or a candidate as highly qualified as Clinton comes along again.

Rick Wilson ‏@TheRickWilson 10m10 minutes ago
If you think this is anywhere near the most morally repugnant thing about Trump to come out before the election, you're going to be shocked.

He missed a perfect 'you will say wow!' opportunity there.

HylianTom

Banned
As a reporter and journalist it is your DUTY to constantly ask Mike Pence and Paul Ryan about this.

And if Dem senate candidates aren't nailing the fuck out of their opponents out of this, they don't deserve to win. They need to have ads on the air by Sunday. Trump has rolled-out the red carpet and sprinkled rose petals for them along a path to victory; it'd be malpractice to not take full advantage of this.

Anno

So this basically ensures that 1) this will be a topic of conversation at the debate that's basically impossible to defend, and 2) a bunch more people will watch said debate, right? Shit compounds.

Reporters covering Pence need to ask him loudly and proudly if he thinks it's ok to "Grab them by the Pussy?" over and over until he answers. Presidential nominee admitting to sexual assaulting women.

Putin trying to install Trump is such a ridiculously dumb idea on his part. Hillary is just going to hate him and be way more hawkish towards him once she's president.

@EsotericCD 8m8 minutes ago
Jeff B/DDHQ Retweeted Rick Wilson
I've been fed at least three things that are worse. And I'm Some Guy On The Internet. It will get darker.Jeff B/DDHQ added,
Rick Wilson @TheRickWilson
If you think this is anywhere near the most morally repugnant thing about Trump to come out before the election, you're going to be shocked.

second confirmation of worse stuff

Cyanity

Banned
CNN reporting that GOP insiders are "flipping out" over this video. Maybe GOP turnout on Nov. 8th will be so low that we take back the House and Senate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom