• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY SHIT ERIN BURNNET JUST WENT NUCLEAR

She basically told a story of trump sexually assaulting a friend of hers. With a tic tac and tried to kiss her

KEEP

THEM

COMING

tumblr_n0ww0ui7lU1sg6h2yo1_r2_500.gif

2653862-5745018133-2315..gif

If anyone cares about old polls of Virginia (Hampton University) anymore:

When Virginians were asked if the election were held today, 46 percent of those surveyed would vote for Clinton and 34 percent would choose Trump, while a high percentage of voters remain undecided (20 percent). This is a striking difference from just one month ago where Clinton led Trump by only two points, in what amounted to a statistical dead heat (CPP poll, August 2016 - Clinton 43 percent, Trump 41 percent).

jmood88

Scottie Nell Hughes continues to be an irredeemable piece of shit. I can't wait for Trump to lose so that I'll never see her again.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I'm guessing the next thing that comes out is a recording of him using the n-word freely while praising Hitler's vision.

Patrick Healy saying times has a story of Trump kissing Ms. Utah without her consent

and a pathological tendency to do the tic tac thing, and that he has a "plan" to how he does this

I actually think they will go full throttle. I'm pretty sure Hillary wants the basket of deplorable types to have their champion utterly humiliated, knowing that America's better when one party doesn't have a primary where people try to one-up each other's white supremacism.

CCS

Banned
If only the Republican party could have known Trump was a bit misogynist

But there was no evidence

None at all

Poor them

Boke1879

This sounds more and more like a warning shot to the GOP.

BAIL.

Yup. I mean this is bad, but with other people saying they have and heard worse... Man. It seems the Clinton campaign fired the warning shot in the air. They have to publicly distance themselves from him ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom