• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pattern (between Rince, Burr, and Kirk) is that Republicans will say this is horrible, unacceptable, and indefensible...but won't say any more. It's clear that they are waiting for Trump and his campaign to make the next move.
Wait like Mark Kirk? He never endorsed Trump in the first place, unless there's another important Kirk in the GOP.

The only thing worse than a serial predator is people who enable them:

Bill Mitchell ‏@mitchellvii 43m

Read Trump's comment again. He is basically saying, "If you are rich and famous, women will let you do anything." "Let" indicating consent.

tumblr_nx558votn41uj3062o1_1280.png

I think the question to Paul Ryan should be, "You said your endorsement is not a blank check, does what Trump said about women in the Access Hollywood leak cross the line?"

He will inevitably say no, something something Hilary isn't the answer and then we'll have a nice soundbite with him willing to accept his racism and now another soundbite where he's willing to accept the misogyny.

There is no way Paul Ryan campaigns with him tomorrow.

No fucking way.

We need rescinded endorsements now.
Didn't we already have consensus that there was literally nothing awful enough to get GOP lawmakers to rescind Trump endorsements? Like seriously nothing possible. At all. Would be an actual surprise if this actually started the process. We'll get condemnations like from Preibus, for example, but you know he's not going to remove support.

Would love to be wrong, of course.

Effect

I wonder if there is any chance he backs out of the debate? No way in hell he doesn't get asked about this. To do so is to set up a teeball set and giving Hillary the bat.

Vestal

I wonder if there is any chance he backs out of the debate? No way in hell he doesn't get asked about this. To do so is to set up a teeball set and giving Hillary the bat.

Back out of the debates and its fucking over..

Hell, its probably over the second this story leaked.

Wiz

So is the response from the surrogates going to be "B-b-but Bill!!"

Because I'm seeing flashes of that on twitter

Sibylus

Banned
Fuck Trump and his ilk. Fascist, racist, white nationalist, misogynist, rapist, sexual assailant human garbage. Should be calling to wall yourselves in.

Grief.exe

Is this it?

Is this when they finally dump the top of the ticket to attempt to stem down ballot losses?

Is it finally happening?

I think that open borders line(whether you agree with it or not) would have been really damaging last month, pre debates. Praise be to RT for breaking the story at the best/worst possible time though, plenty of time to spin it for the debate now.

I'm sorry, but the amount of water that the media has carried for white evangelicals this year is fucking revolting:

Evangelicals who opposed him before still aren’t fans. And the ones in his camp aren’t phased by the recording. That’s because this isn’t about how much they like the brash billionaire; it’s about how unflinching they are in their opposition to Hillary Clinton.

THIS IS NOT REFLECTED IN ANY POLLING DATA!!!

Trump has a 72% favorability rating with white evangelicals! White evangelicals like him more than anyone else in America! Get a fucking backbone and instead report "Evangelicals still hate Muslims a lot and thus like Trump since Trump wants to bring the Fourth Reich." If white evangelicals thought that Trump was a lesser of two evils, Trump would have low favorables with white evangelicals!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...rs-shrug-at-donald-trump-s-lewd-comments.html

All of the centrist media are fucking losers when it comes to reporting on white evangelicals. No spine whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom