• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjinaz

Is this the "October Surprise" that everyone was expecting? Tune in Sunday night when Captain Baby Hands takes on Her Majesty.

It is going to be amazing! It's just two days away. Trump is going to be riled up. All Clinton has to do is mention this at the opportune time, and Trump is going to go off. Yelling about Bill Clinton and her being a murderer.

Ahhh. I can't wait.

sphagnum

Banned
I cannot wait for this debate

ZDjfijX.jpg

I wish one centrist media outlet would come out and say "white evangelicals support Trump because they hate Muslims or because they're suckers."

There is not a single person in the world that actually believes Donald "I have paid women for abortions" Trump would nominate an anti-abortion judge. He's a conman who will use the Supreme Court to increase the power of the presidency without caring about abortion and LGBT rights.

This isn't hard to figure out, assholes. Get a brain and get a spine and report the truth instead of pretending that white evangelicals aren't enabling the Fourth Reich because they hate Muslims.

jonjonaug

David Fahrenthold is on CNN right now talking about this, looks like he's trying not to burst into laughter over how ridiculous this campaign has been for him.

We should probably all congratulate David Fahrenthold on his Pulitzer

Is there like, a double Pulitzer or something?

Revolver

It will be something if NBC dumps Billy Bush while the RNC still backs Trump. Too much for a dopey celebrity reporter but okay for a presidential candidate.

teiresias

Oh wow, Trump supporter on CNN going in on how this is sexual assault . . . and the surrogate that was on earlier defending him because of "But Bill!!" is being moronic and making excuses for him when the others aren't. She's the only one sticking to probably talking points.

Iolo

Currently, no Republican officials that support Trump have disavowed or unendorsed him; they are merely criticizing his comments.

Destroy them, Democrats.

Glass half empty: doesnt putting an ad out for this open Hillary to infidelity attacks from Trump and his team (I mean called for ones, not the bullshit "he should be praised for not bringing up all the women that Bill sexually assaulted" stuff).

David Fahrenthold is on CNN right now talking about this, looks like he's trying not to burst into laughter over how ridiculous this campaign has been for him.

Is there like, a double Pulitzer or something?

They should make a special prize for him. Maybe like an animatronic Trump head that pulls those faces he made in the first primary debate.

Teggy

Kaleigh just said Trump should actually apologize, no attempt to spin.

Amanda Carpenter of course going in.

Scottie Nell Hughes is like, "11 years ago", "11 years ago", "part of a different world", we should also hold rappers responsible. Long screed on Wall Street Speeches, timing is suspicious.

Gloria Borger next and then Anna Navarro...

Kaleigh just said Trump should actually apologize, no attempt to spin.

Amanda Carpenter of course going in.

Scottie Nell Hughes is like, "11 years ago", "11 years ago", "part of a different world", we should also hold rappers responsible. Long screed on Wall Street Speeches, timing is suspicious.

Gloria Borger next and then Anna Navarro...

I can't believe even Kayleigh has a limit

Fat4all

Banned
Glass half empty: doesnt putting an ad out for this open Hillary to infidelity attacks from Trump and his team (I mean called for ones, not the bullshit "he should be praised for not bringing up all the women that Bill sexually assaulted" stuff).

They've already been trying that, and it hasn't been working.

First off, bill isn't running, secondly, let them keep trying. Please.

teiresias

Geez, this dumb woman in the pink on CNN is getting owned by every other Trump supporter in this segment. God damn girl, stop debasing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom