• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestal

hahahahaha

9wGMD.gif

Zukkoyaki

I was going to play Mafia III tonight but it looks like browsing PoliGAF and Twitter will be ten times for fun and entertaining.

And the hits keep on coming:

“I was admiring the decoration, and next thing I know he’s pushing me against a wall and has his hands all over me,” Harth told me. “He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out.” Harth says she was desperately protesting, and finally managed to run out of the room and find the group again. She and Houraney left rather than stay the night, as they had intended.

Jesus Christ

Ecotic

It's like everyone's concentrating their firepower on that Super Star Destroyer.

The explosion still looks like shit though.

teiresias

This is what I'm worried about. I could see it happening honestly.

Oh please, I don't even see how this swings any voters that are persuaded by this latest revelation. You think anyone affected enough by this scandal would actually trust anything Trump said concerning what he'd do once elected?

I was going to play Mafia III tonight but it looks like browsing PoliGAF and Twitter will be ten times for fun and entertaining.
I realllly want to buy Mafia III, just for that stellar OST. But was bummed out with Mafia II and I don't think I enjoy GTA styled games as much.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Farenholtd on CNN looks like he's ready to nut at breaking such a big story.

Zukkoyaki

I realllly want to buy Mafia III, just for that stellar OST. But was bummed out with Mafia II and I don't think I enjoy GTA styled games as much.
I never played a Mafia game but the style of this game won me over. I'm also in the mood for an open-world do this/do that kind of game.

HylianTom

Banned
This is it fam, this is it.

giphy.gif

So this is how it happens.

I had a hunch a long time ago, early in this cycle, that something would happen that would trigger/activate the gender gap to a new magnitude. The GOP couldn't help themselves. But this.. this is simply magical.

Going to be a Trump scandal every hour on the hour until the election.

"This just in: Donald Trump is proven... again... to be the worst person on the planet and yet 40% of you morons will vote for him anyway because you have an irrational hatred of Democrats in general and Hillary Clinton in particular. Let's throw it over to our panel to discuss. Corey Lewandowski, your thoughts?"

Let's all not forget very reputable reporters (along with month old rumors of Clinton oppo) have indicated that we are just scratching the surface.

Frankly, if this starts going broad in subject and as bad as this particular incident, we are talking '84 level landslide.

giphy.gif

So this is how it happens.

I had a hunch a long time ago, early in this cycle, that something would happen that would trigger/activate the gender gap to a new magnitude. The GOP couldn't help themselves. But this.. this is simply magical.

The best thing about it is how the GOP could have done much better if they had kept their distance when Clinton was up so much. The fact that Clinton dropped allowed them to get closer.

Crocodile

The best thing about it is how the GOP could have done much better if they had kept their distance when Clinton was up so much. The fact that Clinton dropped allowed them to get closer.

Clearly that's why Clinton took most of August off to fundraise. All part of her 35353223th dimensional chess playbook :p

Syncytia

Jesus Christ this has blown up so big.

Maddow talking about GOPers trying to figure out what their options are now...

I CANT WAIT FOR THE DEBATE

It seems like this video greenlit a bunch of stories about Trump and sexual assault that they weren't sure about publishing yet. No statement will pull him out of this fire. What's Ryan waiting for exactly?

I wouldn't be surprised if that was somewhat part of the plan

"We can stand to lose a few points since we have this pile of campaign ending stuff on Trump, and if they all hitch their wagons to him, all the better!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom