• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda amazed that this has blown up to the degree it has. This is not out of nowhere.

It's actual audio. A million accounts of this don't equal one clip of him actually talking.

tumblr_inline_nwsolxofKo1s7ww91_500.gif

Donald Trump has been on tv for decades. There are probably dozens of tapes.

If Clinton even comes close to losing this debate they will unleash the floodgates. I'm not even worried anymore.

Also I can't believe how incompetent this campaign is that they let everyone go to sleep before getting anything out

Grief.exe

Out

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 7m7 minutes ago

"I'm out," @jasoninthehouse says of pulling endorsement for Trump. He won't vote Clinton, doesn't know who he'll vote for. @fox13 #utpol

CuNs4z_XgAEKo_z.jpg

Out

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 7m7 minutes ago

"I'm out," @jasoninthehouse says of pulling endorsement for Trump. He won't vote Clinton, doesn't know who he'll vote for. @fox13 #utpol

CuNs4z_XgAEKo_z.jpg

One the one hand, good unendorse Trump.

On the other hand, fuck this guy and his agenda. He didnt help for shit with Flint in going after the Republicans there who allowed it to happen and continue and he doesnt want to investigate Trump but instead spend millions of taxpayer dollars on going after non-issues involving the Clintons.

Holmes

Trump probably stays in Trump Tower until the debate under the guise of "debate prep" but we all know internally they'll be running around in despair. It's not going to be a good weekend for the Trump campaign.

Teggy

You're still a dick, Jason "BENGHAZI!" Chaffetz.

I wonder if Trump will say he's been off tic tacs for 5 years.

Gruco

Banned
I believe in Khaleesi

I believe in the endless oppo research file.

I believe in two more debates, just like the first.

I believe in a wave that sweeps in 8 new Democratic senators

I believe in blue George and Arizona.

I believe in the secret Republican endorsement.

I believe in in a Democratic House

I believe in republicans who experience shame for supporting a monster.

I believe in Justice Goodwin Liu

I believe in a broken GOP.

All of it. It's all real.

Thank you abuela

Kangi

I believe in Khaleesi

Thank you abuela

I still believe in miracles, I swear I've seen a few.

And the time will surely come when you can see my point of view..

Vestal

Stop now. Of all the states to think about going blue, Utah is one of the last that should come to mind.

Both Govenor and Rep withdrew their support, his approval will probably plummet further..

Its ripe for the taking, or at least get Gary Johnson the state hehehe.

ascii42

Stop now. Of all the states to think about going blue, Utah is one of the last that should come to mind.

Would probably require Johnson getting a large share.

Currently 538 has the predicted vote share at
Trump: 50.7%
Clinton: 35.6%
Johnson: 11.5%

So, between Clinton and Johnson, could they suck up ~15%? That's a tall order, still.

edit: and McMullin, I suppose.

Retro

I dunno, Mormons hate Trump pretty solidly, he came in Third in the primary (behind Cruz and Kasich). The question is, are there enough who hate him so much that they'll actually vote for Hillary, and if so, enough to counterbalance the non-Mormon voters of the state?

Probably not. But I'd say Utah is more likely to go against Trump overall than say, West Virginia, Kansas, etc.

HylianTom

Banned
Whoa!

@elizabethforma:
.@realdonaldtrump: Were you lying or was sexual assault part of your action every day? It’s a simple question. You should have to answer it.

And to every Republican in Congress and running for Congress: how could you still be endorsing @realdonaldtrump? Enough is enough.

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Would probably require Johnson getting a large share.

Currently 538 has the predicted vote share at
Trump: 50.7%
Clinton: 35.6%
Johnson: 11.5%

So, between Clinton and Johnson, could they suck up ~15%? That's a tall order, still.

It's a fantasy. Texas and Mississippi will be blue before Utah, it'd require a more than 10 point national win for Hillary. There's a reason no Democrat since LBJ has been competitive there and Hillary's ceiling is still in the low 30s, something Trump will easily eclipse even if he bleeds support.

Trump Campaign: "Ok Donald, we need to be prepared for anything else thats coming, can you think of anything you might have said or done that could be used against us?"

Donald: "....."

Kinda amazed that this has blown up to the degree it has. This is not out of nowhere.

In addition to the posts about this being actual footage, there's an element of vulgarity about sex that we in the US find gross. If Trump said something like "I just go for it, they love it when you're persistent." then people start thinking about The Notebook when Ryan Gosling threatens to kill himself for a date (which is why I loathe that movie and it should burn in hell for condoning abuse).

But using the word pussy at all crosses a line. People start clutching pearls and shaking their heads when people say that.

This will be like a hostage video.

I legit lol'd at this.
*Trump is sitting in a chair in front of the camera, the barrel of a gun just visible at the edge of the frame*
-offscreen "Say the fucking line"
-Trump "Jesus Steve, what the fuck is this?"
-Bannon pistol whips him "I swear to fucking God, say the fucking line!"

I'm pretty positive there is going to be a audio video of him saying completely racist shit. Even if he apologies, they'll probably be another one. I wonder if this whole month is going to be complete shit for Trump, it is almost certainly looks that way because it really looks like every few days something bad about Trump is brought up in the news somewhere. Every week there's a possible major controversy by Trump from now on. What is also interesting that everything from the debate and now cemented what the dems and the Clinton campaign has said about Trump I'm almost positive we are going to see something that will blatantly show that Trump is a racist or at least say something extremely racist.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Trying to imagine every possible scenario here, and FUCKING JASON CHAFFETZ withdrawing support from Trump has me thinking: whose endorsement could Trump lose would make you giggle the hardest?

ANN COULTER

SARAH PALIN

Imagine it!

ezrarh

I believe in Khaleesi

Thank you abuela

Fully aboard the train now. Just need Winds of Winter to come out and we're all good for the next decade.

kingkitty

I believe in Khaleesi

Thank you abuela

and strickland will still lose

Do you think Pence will resign? Any ambitions he had for 2020 died today, can he at least make an attempt to pretend to salvage his career?

Also the news is reporting he's absolutely furious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom