• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it ain't radical Islamic terrorism it ain't terrorism.

Hmm, this as terrorism isn't as clear cut as Trump fans burning that black church down.

The Iowa shooter shot those cops because they wouldn't let him fly the Confederate Flag at a football game as a way to taunt black people. There's a lot of politics involved there, but I'm not sure it was a shooting meant to intimidate or influence politics.

Steve Schale ‏@steveschale 1h1 hour ago Tallahassee, FL
Are FL Puerto Ricans voting? Yes.

% of EV Hispanics with no previous voting history:

Statewide: 23%
Polk: 32%
Osceola: 31%
Orange: 29%

Hnnngggggggg

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
They're making Anne do a lot of work.

Also where's LiaBillity Clinton? Did they take him off the trail.

He must have toned it down or there was just too much to cover.
EMAILZZXZZ

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
lfrlkfn.png

Also:

About 612K Hispanics through Tue, 143K with no previous voting history. 290K with 0 or 1 of 3 history.

Most of these voters wouldn't pass a likely voter screen.

Zackat

Steve Schale ‏@steveschale 1h1 hour ago Tallahassee, FL
Are FL Puerto Ricans voting? Yes.

% of EV Hispanics with no previous voting history:

Statewide: 23%
Polk: 32%
Osceola: 31%
Orange: 29%

Hnnngggggggg

I am so surprised by how Polk county has been going.

Wow. Today in Clark County (Vegas)

Dem: 16,000
GOP: 11,200
NP: 8,800

One of their biggest leads banked so far. He's not winning Nevada.

Also:

About 612K Hispanics through Tue, 143K with no previous voting history. 290K with 0 or 1 of 3 history.

Most of these voters wouldn't pass a likely voter screen.

Yep and there will likely be a significant turnout on Election Day as well. I'm feeling pretty good about Florida which means the race is instantly over once that goes.

smurfx

get some go again
so i guess the gods decided to smite ohio for flirting with trump and decided to reward the cub fans instead.

It's going to be really disappointing if we get a Hillary win without a senate win. We need the senate win to push through the supreme court justices and some of her progress.

Clark firewall at 55k. The last day of EV is Friday and that's usually the biggest day for Dems. If we can get over 60k, I would write it off as an easy win on Election Day.

We're going to take the Senate. And I will bawl like an elderly Cubs fan.

So exciting isn't it? I'm most excited by the promise of immigration reform and the chance of possibly having a liberal supreme court. On top of that, the possibility of a public option for healthcare, minimum wage increase, and student loan relief. It could be incredible.

We're going to take the Senate. And I will bawl like an elderly Cubs fan.

Cubs win is giving me happy flashbacks to the Saints win. Needed some good feelings going into the last stretch

Lol is Hilary getting booed in that opening day video? 1994 was not a good year for the Clintons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom