• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama favorability is at 9% positive according to PEC and Huffington Pollster.

I legit thought he would go down when he started campaigning for Clinton. My bad.

TheFatOne

Steve Schale ‏@steveschale 1h1 hour ago Tallahassee, FL
Are FL Puerto Ricans voting? Yes.

% of EV Hispanics with no previous voting history:

Statewide: 23%
Polk: 32%
Osceola: 31%
Orange: 29%

Hnnngggggggg
Let me be real with you guys for a bit. One of the things that I have been hoping for all year long is that Puerto Ricans come out and vote in force in Florida. Right now Puerto Rico is just in dire straights. All my family back on the island just continue to tell me how horrendous the situation is down there, and there is no end in sight. The only way any meaningful change happens in Puerto Rico is if politicians take them and their votes in Florida seriously. I had been hoping that Puerto Ricans in Florida could supplant Cubans in Florida because it's honestly the only way I see any real change possible for Puerto Rico. Every time I think about what's happening down there it just makes me incredibly depressed. Lots of really good people struggling while the U.S. just looks the other way and kicks the ball along because no one wants to deal with their problems. I hope that they come out in force, and that eventually leads to better things for the island.

Joeytj

Banned

Here's a screenshot of that (very real) Tweet:
CvbqTJ3XYAEARkC.jpg

Obama favorability is at 9% positive according to PEC and Huffington Pollster.

I legit thought he would go down when he started campaigning for Clinton. My bad.

The interesting thing is that his favorability didn't even take a hit with the bad Obamacare news. He's transcending his signature legislation even though it has previously plagued him. Must feel good to be vindicated.

wutwutwut

Steve Schale ‏@steveschale 1h1 hour ago Tallahassee, FL
Are FL Puerto Ricans voting? Yes.

% of EV Hispanics with no previous voting history:

Statewide: 23%
Polk: 32%
Osceola: 31%
Orange: 29%

Hnnngggggggg
I really hope the LV screens are missing these voters and that it's a complete blowout.

GhaleonEB

So has 538 written about how the Cubs coming back from a couple games down is the same odds as Trump winning? Or are they saving that gem for morning?

Teggy

Oh god an Ivaka commercial.

RT
RT‏ @RT_com

BREAKING: Russian govt is not the source for #WikiLeaks' #Clinton emails - RT's exclusive interview with #Assange

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Edit: dammit

So has 538 written about how the Cubs coming back from a couple games down is the same odds as Trump winning? Or are they saving that gem for morning?
I mean to be fair coming back from 3-1 seems to be pretty common these days. It's happened 3 times in the NBA in the past 2 years

Cerium

I think Nate might be losing it

fk4SZRY.png

he also had a super snarky tweet about a "Princeton Baseball Consortium" having Indians at 99% chance to win but deleted it

I swear that if 2008 Nate Silver could see what he has become he would be appalled.

He lived long enough to see himself become the villain.

Joeytj

Banned
I think Nate might be losing it

fk4SZRY.png

he also had a super snarky tweet about a "Princeton Baseball Consortium" having Indians at 99% chance to win but deleted it

Wow, what a jackass. Harry should jump ship from that place the day after the election.

Weren't the Cubs the favorites going into the World Series?

Boke1879

Media probably would have covered it if she had the press conference today and revealed herself. Cancelling it didn't do her any favors. If she wants to hurt Trump and get the truth out there, this should be done tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

She needs to do what's best for herself. Coming forward would put a tremendous amount of pressure on her. Her face would be visible and her name. Her coming out and saying this about Trump opens up Pandora's box.

Not to mention anon threatened to shut down the live stream. They hacked the law firm stealing emails etc. this woman's life would be hell.

Some more of Nates god awful sports analysis to go along with his shitty election analysis.

Unless they find something useful to do with that site once the election is over I certainly won't miss it.

Also worth mentioning that a few weeks ago when Silver wasn't on the 538 podcast, they all made fun and agreed that the Nowcast is complete garbage.

She needs to do what's best for herself. Coming forward would put a tremendous amount of pressure on her. Her face would be visible and her name. Her coming out and saying this about Trump opens up Pandora's box.

Not to mention anon threatened to shut down the live stream. They hacked the law firm stealing emails etc. this woman's life would be hell.

That's true. I feel like she would be doing the country a great service by coming out though. She should think about how she would feel if she didn't come out and he won. Also, I'm sure more would come forward and help bare the brunt of the attack from Trump supporters. No telling how many other women he might have done this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom