• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT16| Unpresidented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Ryan will never allow a vote on anything remotely populist, they don't have to worry about Trump getting things passed.

JUST IN; Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn to be national security advisor, reports @kwelkernbc on @MSNBC just now. @GenFlynn

https://twitter.com/DefenseBaron/status/799088218335543297

Bolton and Flynn are a bizarre group to have Trump's ear. Bolton probably wouldn't mind WW3 with Russia, Flynn is a Kremlin agent.

Diablos

Paul Ryan will never allow a vote on anything remotely populist, they don't have to worry about Trump getting things passed.

https://twitter.com/DefenseBaron/status/799088218335543297

Bolton and Flynn are a bizarre group to have Trump's ear. Bolton probably wouldn't mind WW3 with Russia, Flynn is a Kremlin agent.
Isn't Flynn the dumbass who couldn't understand a security briefing if some sort and Chris Christie of all people had to spell it out for him?

Isn't Flynn the dumbass who couldn't understand a security briefing if some sort and Chris Christie of all people had to spell it out for him?

Flynn could understand IIRC, he just disagreed with their conclusions so he started screaming at the dudes during the security briefing and Christie had to calm him down.

Flynn's completely unstable.

Totakeke

Same, she might be a terrible leader but a great public servant.

I feel like another two weeks we might just think she's a terrible politician too, maybe terrible woman in another month or so. Perspective guys, you can't be a terrible leader, terrible speaker, terrible campaigner, terrible people skills, but still run for president and win majority votes. She fell short but that was short of becoming the leader of the free world.

geomon

Rick Perry considered for Energy Secretary: report

X6nDkk.gif

That survey said people were more convinced CLINTON would use the position to promote friends and family? Jesus. Fuck you, media.
And when all is said and done this may be the story of the election. Risky change vs continuity.
2.png

Well risky for minorities.
Entitlement in one simple organized infographic.

Chumley

Banned
Trump has yet to spend any time talking to the Pentagon but has enough time to hang out with horrible piece of shit Floyd Mayweather.

CxbbRgHWIAAvhoe.jpg

Why does Trump only like black people that assault women or murder people?!?

Maybe Trump would have a higher opinion of black people if he hung out with black people other than Mike Tyson or Don King?

Of course

Contemptible piece of shit likes other contemptible piece of shit

I cannot wait till people like those two are gone from our lives forever

I'm pretty sure our people right now are worse than Germans in the 1930s.

Those people at least had to deal with 25% unemployment. At 5% unemployment, we voted in a government that has already begun measuring if people are okay with throwing Muslims in camps.

PInk Tape

Banned
At 5% unemployment, we voted in a government that has already begun measuring if people are okay with throwing Muslims in camps.

I don't know what to say other than I'm disgusted and appalled by it all.

It shouldn't even be entertained as an option to throw American citizens into what is essentially a prison camp because of their religion.

I don't know what to say other than I'm disgusted and appalled by it all.

It shouldn't even be entertained as an option to throw American citizens into what is essentially a prison camp because of their religion.

At 5% unemployment!

Usually you don't see people embracing that fact that we're horrible animals until actual desperation comes. The fact that your wages are stagnant is not fucking desperation. It's bad, but jesus fucking christ, losing your factory job and working a service job should not turn you into a NeoNazi.

What happened to the world...

Of course

Contemptible piece of shit likes other contemptible piece of shit

I cannot wait till people like those two are gone from our lives forever

People like them won't ever be gone it's a constant struggle. I think it's why so many of us are so shocked now. The world we see is not how it really is. Trump seemed so cartoonish and crazy how could anyone ever vote for him.

At 5% unemployment!

Usually you don't see people embracing that fact that we're horrible animals until actual desperation comes. The fact that your wages are stagnant is not fucking desperation. It's bad, but jesus fucking christ, losing your factory job and working a service job should not turn you into a NeoNazi.

What happened to the world...
It might be unresolved pent up frustration from when the economy actually was bad and they were desperate.

I think a black man being president threw them over the edge of madness

Russia is withdrawing from the International Criminal Court. Getting ready for that Trump Admin, I see.

Tbh, that was probably always going to happen. More about Russia's continuous "the West is trying to oppress ussssss" whining than anything else.

It's not like they respected the court now, anyway.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The up side to this is he will probably forget the department exists most days. Sorry, Oops!

Considering the Department of Energy is in charge of maintaining our nuclear arsenal I'm not so sure that's a good thing. Imagine him losing a nuke or two.

Teggy

What I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around is that we haven't even hit the Trump presidency yet. It's total chaos now, and then we'll have to go through at least 4 years of who knows what.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Been hearing way too many stories from close friends and family about racists encounters. I'm an old ass fart and I don't remember hearing about so many incidents like now, and I lived in Orange County for years!

Honestly, I'm not sure if "This is not normal" is that accurate compared to "This is not moral."

Woodrow Wilson and Andrew Jackson were presidents of the United States, Trump isn't that abnormal.

But this is immoral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom