• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me?

One of Trump's first endorsements:

huntervaping.gif

Not that this matters....

But Hillary has gained 9 points in the 5 day Reuters tracking average of Likely Dem Primary voters since Feb 21st.On the 21st it was 51/43. As of the 26th, it's 60/35.

Ecotic

Still not seeing how Trump implodes. This Duke thing means nothing considering the high number of racists on the republican side.

As far as I can tell, Trump winning the nomination is now the null hypothesis that is assumed to be true unless disproved.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) thinks a Donald Trump presidency would be “a grave mistake.” But, he reaffirmed Sunday, he would support him as the GOP presidential nominee anyway.

"It's a grave mistake to support the guy, but I will eventually support the guy."

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Worth noting that Hillary has pivoted her stump and pretty much no longer attacks Sanders: https://mobile.twitter.com/danmericaCNN/status/704052311027531780

And before anyone else states the obvious, that's bad news for Sanders. (Not sure about Kay Hagan)

She also has not dropped talking about systemic racism even in front of a white audience and is incorporating her positive message from yesterday's victory speech.

Hillary shouldn't waste one more word on Sanders. That race is over. Focus on the general.

RastaMentality said:
wish I had the foresight to bet on trump back when he lost Iowa. Everybody was terrified besides Cerium back then tho.

I was also one of the very few voices of reason that day.

But, but, but Lawrence O'Donnell said...

Her favorablity numbers are lower than God's. Campaign in disarray! E-mails! BEN GAHZI!

I'd punch Ted Cruz with that tool's face.

This was the correct answer.

Let me preemptively apologize to all of you. My typing is going to get a hell of a lot worse. My left hand is now completely numb all the way down to my wrist. Going on Tuesday to see what we're going to do, because my doctor had an emergency and was out of town.

Is it sad that I had to stop and think if Trump refusing to disavow the KKK would help or hurt him?

Mark my words, he'll work it so he has supporters on both sides of the racism angle thinking he secretly agrees with them and is just giving lip service to the other side.

And Hillary Clinton will say anything to get elected.

Poligaf 2016 |OT2| Rubio is the best ball handler in the league

That Trump subreddit had severely upvoted a Tweet from a parody Trump account that was something like, "Hard to focus during the debate when Marco Rubio's Grindr app kept going off to let him know Ted Cruz was nearby". Despite the homophobia, I laughed because it was honestly a pretty clever homophobic joke, but it reiterated for me the Trump campaign is going to be a very long slog of dealing with hateful bullshit from his supporters.

pigeon

Banned
At this point I'm finally looking forward to the general election. No more fear of known unknowns! Now it's just the unknown unknowns. And who cares about those?

pigeon

Banned
Her favorablity numbers are lower than God's. Campaign in disarray! E-mails! BEN GAHZI!

This was the correct answer.

Let me preemptively apologize to all of you. My typing is going to get a hell of a lot worse. My left hand is now completely numb all the way down to my wrist. Going on Tuesday to see what we're going to do, because my doctor had an emergency and was out of town.

Do you have someone to call? That doesn't necessarily sound like the kind of thing that can wait two days.

NeoXChaos

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 23m23 minutes ago Washington, DC
If South Carolina demographics are followed throughout the Deep South, Clinton could win ~84% of the vote in Mississippi

OMG

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 14m14 minutes ago Washington, DC
@Farmers4Bernie if anything, SC seems like it would be better. he tried a lot harder there

‏@Nate_Cohn
@Farmers4Bernie more white voters there than MS

Do you have someone to call? That doesn't necessarily sound like the kind of thing that can wait two days.

I called, ya. I damaged my ulnal nerve according to the scans I've had so far. As long as the numbness is isolated to the two fingers and that side of my hand, they seem to be not too worried about it. My pulse is fine there, and the pain pills/steroids are helping enough to keep me mostly comfortable. I called the Dr. on call and she said if it spread or got any worse to go to the ER, but I think it's okay at the moment.

Paskil

I can't wait for the October surprise on 10/19 when at the end of the debate, Trump tears his shirt off like Sloth from The Goonies and reveals a "Trump for Hillary" shirt underneath.

CCS

Banned
I called, ya. I damaged my ulnal nerve according to the scans I've had so far. As long as the numbness is isolated to the two fingers and that side of my hand, they seem to be not too worried about it. My pulse is fine there, and the pain pills/steroids are helping enough to keep me mostly comfortable. I called the Dr. on call and she said if it spread or got any worse to go to the ER, but I think it's okay at the moment.

Hope it's nothing too serious, will be thinking of you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom