• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDX

Was a bit bored and did some quick math for the CBS MA exit poll listed here

http://www.cbsnews.com/elections/2016/primaries/democrat/massachusetts/exit/

0Yk2hzc.png

I wonder if people that didn't give a preference lean more to Clinton or Bernie.

CCS

Banned
Who knew there were so many straight people in PoliGAF.

Our Queen welcomes all, and she is happy to tread on all of us on her way to her glorious throne.

tumblr_nx7bazNdv31rms5soo1_500.gif

This is beautiful. Also, hooray for the straights!

5 hours until the madness begins. And so I want to ask the big question of you all: what are you guys drinking tonight?

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Well, there's a war on Christmas, don't chu, kno'?
But seriously this persecution complex from the religious right largely comes from them believing the country is theirs and that it was founded on their religion. Which is flat-out false. They believe in theocratic notions and don't really support what the Constitution argues regarding rights for all citizens. It's not surprising but the oppressor reacting to when the oppressed speak out is a common thing, unfortunately. And the LGBT community, religious minorities, racial minorities, women, etc. etc. have had to deal with it throughout the decades.

As for the PP thing, PP does way more than abortion. Even if you're against abortion morally(which everyone generally is, pro-choice =/= pro-abortion, as many "pro-lifers" (such a disingenuous title, they couldn't give two shits once the life is born) argue), PP is about family and reproductive health. Plain and simple. They help minorities with family planning and provide services that are very necessary for women (pap smears, etc.) at cost-effective means. The attack on PP is both an attack on women, men (since they do help men with their reproductive health as well), racial minorities, and the family unit itself if we're going to be frank here.

Oh believe me I know. It's just one of those things where I hold my tongue and let them go on their rants. Dad's usually good about knowing when I don't agree and not pushing it. Now that I'm in my 30s he tends to treat me with a hair more respect than he used to. Mom on the other hand goes from being the sweetest person ever to some kind of scorched earth hellbeast if you even hint at being Pro Choice.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I can't wait until Bernie is out. This is all much ado about nothing.

Captain Pants

5 hours until the madness begins. And so I want to ask the big question of you all: what are you guys drinking tonight?

I've got a little more Bloody Mary mix and pepper vodka left over, and then I'm switching to whiskey. I'm trying to stop drinking beer and maybe lose some weight. I like whiskey because I can sip on one glass of it all night versus beer where I just full blown binge drink.

The big question!?

OMG!

YES CCS! YES A MILLION TIMES YES!

Wait...what are we drinking?

My tears now. My tears. </3

(Actually got me some Smirnoff and some orange cream vodka too gonna be awesome)

Ekai

Oh believe me I know. It's just one of those things where I hold my tongue and let them go on their rants. Dad's usually good about knowing when I don't agree and not pushing it. Now that I'm in my 30s he tends to treat me with a hair more respect than he used to. Mom on the other hand goes from being the sweetest person ever to some kind of scorched earth hellbeast if you even hint at being Pro Choice.

Sounds fun to deal with. At least your Dad seems to respect you more. Curious if your mom knows of everything else PP provides but from the sound of it, she doesn't want to listen.

Captain Pants

Sounds fun to deal with. At least your Dad seems to respect you more. Curious if your mom knows of everything else PP provides but from the sound of it, she doesn't want to listen.

She absolutely does. She's the regional director of a crisis pregnancy center. This whole thing is her life.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
So the big day is finally here, I guess. What's everyone's predictions?

I'm gonna be boring and go with Hillary and Trump.

We all know Stanley kubrick was involved
Impossible.. He would've reshot the murder scene 3000 times.

What drew you to Hillary over Bernie if you don't mind my asking?
For me.. The Benghazi hearing. It ultimately won me over. She was competent after going through idiocy for 11 hours where average people would have cracked earlier.

I just.. Don't really think Bernie would necessarily be able to do that. Bernie is best in the senate to me.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Not supporting Hillary, or dws, none of the corrupt left

Why hasn't she released those speeches yet?
Hillary has done just an awful job countering Bernie's underlying accusation she's bought by Wall Street. It's the only topic Bernie has a decisive advantage. Saying not to question her integrity is not a sufficient response. Releasing those transcripts would help reduce my concern.

I am an unenthusiastic Hillary supporter, but I vote, so it's all I need to be!

Same, straight white in my early 20's, at first I was all about Bernie. After reading and thinking over some stuff, Hillary would be better for the country IMO. Small steps.

CCS

Banned
The big question!?

OMG!

YES CCS! YES A MILLION TIMES YES!

Wait...what are we drinking?

My tears now. My tears. </3

(Actually got me some Smirnoff and some orange cream vodka too gonna be awesome)

Sounds delicious, and I'll ask you the other question when Hillary is crowned God-Empress of the United States :p

I've got a little more Bloody Mary mix and pepper vodka left over, and then I'm switching to whiskey. I'm trying to stop drinking beer and maybe lose some weight. I like whiskey because I can sip on one glass of it all night versus beer where I just full blown binge drink.

Whiskey is what I'm going with too, it's my favourite for all night drinking.

tomtom94

Another straight guy for Hillary reporting in.

Though, my gay friends describe me as, "The gayest straight man on earth."

They're exaggerating, but I'm still maybe not the greatest representative for the group. ;-p

I feel CCS would argue we would make good friends.

So, Sam Wang is on a 16 plane flight today and will miss all of Super Tuesday. However, it appears his readers have goaded him into playing Hari Seldon, so he wrote blog posts ahead of time and they'll be released automatically throughout the night. That should be fun to watch.

Gruco

Banned
Another straight white male millennial Hillary supporter (34). PoliGAF's pro Hillary gay leadership is an inspiration to all of us.

Tonight is going to be the BEST CORONATION EVER.

Same, straight white in my early 20's, at first I was all about Bernie. After reading and thinking over some stuff, Hillary would be better for the country IMO. Small steps.

I think Martin O'Malley could do great in 2024.

O'Malley is an awful campaigner if you ask me. There were only three real candidates this time around and he still got nowhere.

I was also born in 91 and I love your avatar!

I keep mistaking neoxchaos' for mine and getting confused about pro-Hillary stuff I didn't post. :s

He would have abused Hillary too, given his sordid history with female leads. I'm not endorsing that, just saying Kubrick was screwed up.

I'm sure a lot of Hollywood is full of skells. (Not excusing him) he's still one of the best directors of all time.

The Hillary Army is like the roman army from Spartacus., we may keep getting battered, but we are putting down your revolution. Mwhahahaha

All ya'll born in a decade beginning with 9 makes me sad.

I was born in '87. About to turn 29.

Ugh.
You can be my sugar daddy? Thanks man :D

I mean.. It'll be like we are actually married where don't sleep together and just verbally abuse each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom