• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCS

Banned
I feel CCS would argue we would make good friends.

For context, tomtom is allegedly straight, despite the fact that he couldn't be gayer if he tried. This is a man for whom shouting at muscular men is a way of life :p

Also, mid-90s reporting in. I'm 21 and a Hillary supporter, which I'm pretty sure makes me about as rare as a unicorn.

Tesseract

Banned
Oh we're doing fighting game stats

30yo, parents of different ethnic backgrounds (mom is white, dad is black)
Asexual
Voting Bernie

Ekai

I'm sure a lot of Hollywood is full of skells. (Not excusing him) he's still one of the best directors of all time.

The Hillary Army is like the roman army from Spartacus., we may keep getting battered, but we are putting down your revolution. Mwhahahaha

He does have some good movies, yes.

Gee, thanks.

TheCrow

Since we're having some kind of roll call. I'm a latino born in 1990 and I'm all for the Queen! The race will pretty much be over by the time Illinois gets to vote but at least I can make sure Tammy Duckworth is on the way to the senate.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
People here joke about releasing the transcripts, which is making light the notion people should question candidates integrity. I see it here constantly for Bernie, which I hold no problem with (it's actually made me like Bernie less). You should do this for all of them.

I think you missed a comma in my post.

Anyway, he won under 45 hispanics by crushing numbers in Nevada and gave a good fight, 43 to 56, with under 30 black voters in SC.

My post was based on minorities. Not minorities split into age groups. Stop picking on the straw man.

I can't enjoy the festivities tonight because I either:

A. have work tomorrow and am too old to recover or
B. have to possibly take my wife to the hospital for labor. We're due any moment. I was hoping for a leap year baby, but the super Tuesday Clinton and Trump take a commanding lead might be kinda rad too.

Tesseract

Banned

B. have to possibly take my wife to the hospital for labor. We're due any moment. I was hoping for a leap year baby, but the super Tuesday Clinton and Trump take a commanding lead might be kinda rad too.

Oh man congrats, you must be a happy nervous wreck

Ohh, good luck to you and your wife! :)

Name it after our queen if it's a girl "Shillary Rodham Fenderputty" If it's a boy, you totally have to name him "Ben Ghazzi"

DO ITTTTTT.

For context, tomtom is allegedly straight, despite the fact that he couldn't be gayer if he tried. This is a man for whom shouting at muscular men is a way of life :p

Also, mid-90s reporting in. I'm 21 and a Hillary supporter, which I'm pretty sure makes me about as rare as a unicorn.

You're a beautiful snowflake! Blowing through the wind. Dancing your own unique dance. SHINE BRIGHT!

: takes a shot :

It's after 5 your time, right? :p

CCS

Banned
Not looking forward to the point in my life when these conversations start making me feel old :p

You're a beautiful snowflake! Blowing through the wind. Dancing your own unique dance. SHINE BRIGHT!

: takes a shot :

It's after 5 your time, right? :p

You're a wonderful man Adam :p

Yep, 7:25 here.

Kangi

Gay white millennial Hillary voter, here.

I was part of the secret gay coalition that systemically destroyed Bernie's support here in SC.

But I suppose I owe some thanks to the hets.

Ekai

But. But.. Spartacus' son escapes and he will live on as a free man.

Much like the future Bernie is prescribing.

Dream will only die if you let it.

This "must crush other dreams" attitude makes me feel like some want it to die, sometimes.

But thanks, I suppose.

People here make releasing the transcripts a joke, which is making light that people should question candidates integrity. I see it here constantly for Bernie, which I hold no problem with (it's actually made me like Bernie less). You should do this for all of them.

Unfortunately, I don't think you should expect consistency in that regard.

Ronin

I've lurked PoliGAF forever and I feel like I should say hey to you guys!

31 years old from Atlanta, GA.

I did my part for the queen.

Makai

I'm the youngest here. You guys feel old because you are!

Although I know somebody else in this thread who can't even buy alcohol yet.

CCS

Banned

I was part of the secret gay coalition that systemically destroyed Bernie's support here in SC.

You weren't supposed to tell them. Now we have to convert them all :p

NeoXChaos

chat can go live at 7 EST. Returns start at that time.

Adam and thepotatoman caucus in CO and MN tonight so they will join us later.

Paul Kane twitter said:
McConnell doesn't deny comment about dropping Trump like a hot rock:
"I don't remember saying anything like that to all of you.".

McConnell is ready to bail out on The Don as soon as the polling turns bad. Not even trying to hide it:

Oh man, so many straight people we have to convert.

Well, the good news is, part of our agenda was getting you all to accept Hillary as your queen. So, we're getting close to the tipping point.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Is anyone getting anything done today? I know results are a long way off, but I'll good and goddamned if I can actually do any work.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm the youngest here. You guys feel old because you are!

Although I know somebody else in this thread who can't even buy alcohol yet.

How old are you Jesse Eisenberg?

Is anyone getting anything done today? I know results are a long way off, but I'll good and goddamned if I can actually do any work.

I have that same problem. I wrote a paragraph for a story update, but that's about it. I just can't be bothered today.

Hammer24

Banned
What Do you people think, how many delegates every candidate has to collect today, to stay COMPETITIVE in the race?
I think:
Rep
Trump - more than half
He's the frontrunner, anything less and his campaign would be Seen as imploding.
Rubio - 150
He needs to kein the gap reasonably close to be able to take this to the convention.
Cruz - 151 + Texas
He needs to win his home state AND get out of ST with more delegates than Rubio.
Kasich, Carson - I don't See them as competitive anymore.

Dem
Sanders - 40% of the delegates
Less, and Clinton lead will Look insurmountable.
Clinton - 60%
See above.

i imagine the secret gay meetings went like this

hqdefault.jpg

User1608

Banned
Born in 91, 24, transwoman, latina/hispanic. Can't vote but I support Hillary all the way as a Dreamer. Brothers are split between Hilldawg and Bernie, through!

I'm supposed to be writing right now. My writing coach has setup a portfolio review with a literary magazine to get a few things of mine published. But I'm not motivated today. I just don't really have any interest in seeing what the people in my brain are going to do today.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
20 Year old here

gay/straight sexuality depending how you look at it

transgender but not transitioning

Hillary Supporter, though I do like Bernie, I am way to pragmatic and a realist to even want to support him...plus I was already supportive of a "revolution" campaign with Ron Paul in 2012 and well...learned my lesson and wisened up.

CCS

Banned
I'm supposed to be eating and watching sport right now whilst posting in PoliGAF. I love it when work and pleasure overlaps.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Dishes, made a call for a doctor's appointment, going to do groceries, cook, and I got work in like 3 and a half hours.

This reminds me that my kitchen is a goddamned nightmare right now. I'm hoping to leave work soon and go get the house cleaned. I may as well be productive at home if I'm not productive here. I need to figure out what is for dinner. My fiance is a caterer, but I'm the cook of the house.

My Berniebro is in another state for work, and I'm going to order a Chinese I think. Or maybe subs or something. I'm too nervous to cook.

I still have some coronation pie I made last night, though.

Holmes

People here joke about releasing the transcripts, which is making light the notion people should question candidates integrity. I see it here constantly for Bernie, which I hold no problem with (it's actually made me like Bernie less). You should do this for all of them.
It's a smokescreen. If you're not going to go after someone for what they said, then go after them for something you think they said. It's almost Benghazi/email-level. Very sad.

HylianTom

Banned
Oh please Adam. I've got the debt already it's too late fo me.

Also kidding my mom said that it was always her 27th birthday whenever her birthday came around.
I had a similar joke with my mom that I'd tell all the way through high school. Whenever the topic of age would come-up, I'd pipe-up and say that she was 25.

(Gay white Carter-era baby here. I went dirty for this primary and voted Trump, but I like both Dems and prefer Hillary.)

It's so weird how different gaf's preferences are from my circle of fb friends. Maybe Los Angeles is just super liberal, but I don't know a real life Hillary supporter. In checking both candidates fb pages right now, I have 59 friends who have liked Bernie's page and 11 who like Hillary's. None of the 11 follow her because they're voting for her though, they've all posted pro-Bernie stuff. I get that it's all anecdotal, but it's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom