• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoXChaos

I am all of those thing, yes. lol

It's a girl and her name will be Estella. My wife won't budge. Though I think I'm going to nickname her "Queen" now lol

StellaVersusNoctis.gif

:(

STELLLLLLLLLLLLAAAA!!!

I have college debt too. So much college debt.

This guy explained his vote for Trump by saying "government payroll" six times. I counted.

'97 first generation American (with Jamaican parents) black, gay Hillary supporter. I couldn't vote on Super Tuesday but I know my mom did for Hillord.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
It's so weird how different gaf's preferences are from my circle of fb friends. Maybe Los Angeles is just super liberal, but I don't know a real life Hillary supporter. In checking both candidates fb pages right now, I have 59 friends who have liked Bernie's page and 11 who like Hillary's. None of the 11 follow her because they're voting for her though, they've all posted pro-Bernie stuff. I get that it's all anecdotal, but it's weird.

Nah... I see the same thing here in Boise. Most every liberal I know here is going for Bernie. My older friends, like my best friend's wife, are going for Hillary, but everyone my age and under is flooding Facebook with the Bern.

Meowster

Gay white millennial Hillary voter, here.

I was part of the secret gay coalition that systemically destroyed Bernie's support here in SC.

But I suppose I owe some thanks to the hets.
There's a strong gay white millennial Hillary coalition in Missouri too (94 here). We will have to wait and see if we'll all show out on the 15th though.

Age and sexual orientation are boring. Post what you're drinking tonight along with the candidate you support. That should tell us more about Bernie/Hillary supporters.

Tequila, supporting Hillary. I've been mulling voting Bernie in the primary though. I live in HillaryLand so she's going to kill it there anyway.

My Democrat friends are roughly 2 / 1 for Clinton, but we're all 30-something so that makes sense. Also three Cruz supporters (its Texas) and 1 lady who is still voting for Carson.

CCS

Banned
Age and sexual orientation are boring. Post what you're drinking tonight along with the candidate you support. That should tell us more about Bernie/Hillary supporters.

Tequila, supporting Hillary. I've been mulling voting Bernie in the primary though. I live in HillaryLand so she's going to kill it there anyway.

Whiskey, for Hillary. Eating a burger, fries and onion rings :p

Grief.exe

27 year old Hispanic male forever alone Trump supporter.

You should stick around and do an AMA.

Bernie
Whiskey on the rocks
27/M

HylianTom

Banned

Hillary.

My usual: Irish coffee!

If I drink alcohol without caffeine, it's nitey-nite for me.

bettywhite.gif

This "must crush other dreams" attitude makes me feel like some want it to die, sometimes.

But thanks, I suppose.

Well if the dream is to have Bernie elected vs Hillary elected president. Then yes because both sides want their "team" to win. One side will have to lose for the other to win. It's human nature and one side will have their dream inevitably crushed.

If you are talking about what they represent.. I don't believe people want that at all. Bernie has done positives should the results be what they are expected to be. Bernie 2.0 will have more success in the future and with effort will be elected. The important thing overall is not to give up working for that.

Oh man, so many straight people we have to convert.

Well, the good news is, part of our agenda was getting you all to accept Hillary as your queen. So, we're getting close to the tipping point.
I knew there was a secret gay agenda to get us all to flip.

You won't break me :p

PoliGAF where you can find the white whales of the internet - people excited for Hilary Clinton.
There are dozens of us.

Ekai

This reminds me that my kitchen is a goddamned nightmare right now. I'm hoping to leave work soon and go get the house cleaned. I may as well be productive at home if I'm not productive here. I need to figure out what is for dinner. My fiance is a caterer, but I'm the cook of the house.

Hope the cleaning goes well.
Do homemade pizza or vodka pasta for dinner. Both are fantastic dishes.

The only trans American I know irl is a Sanders voter. Pointless fact but there you go :p

The more you know, cause knowledge is power.

I made that observation but there's trans-individuals I know on Gaf who are purposefully avoiding PoliGaf right now and support Bernie so eh. Of those posting right now, I think I'm the only one though.

Well if the dream is to have Bernie elected vs Hillary elected president. Then yes because both sides want their "team" to win. One side will have to lose for the other to win. It's human nature and one side will have their dream inevitably crushed.

If you are talking about what they represent.. I don't believe people want that at all. Bernie has done positives should the results be what they are expected to be. Bernie 2.0 will have more success in the future and with effort will be elected. The important thing overall is not to give up working for that.

I'm referring to both fronts.

It's so weird how different gaf's preferences are from my circle of fb friends. Maybe Los Angeles is just super liberal, but I don't know a real life Hillary supporter. In checking both candidates fb pages right now, I have 59 friends who have liked Bernie's page and 11 who like Hillary's. None of the 11 follow her because they're voting for her though, they've all posted pro-Bernie stuff. I get that it's all anecdotal, but it's weird.
GAF as a whole is something like 2:1 or 3:2 Sanders based on the last time there was a poll.

Overlee

PoliGAF where you can find the white whales of the internet - people excited for Hilary Clinton.

GAF Hivemind is a thing and the tribalism only gets worse in the smaller community sections. It actually limits free thought and discussion but hey at least we got tumblr .gifs

Drakeon

Straight White male born in 85 voting for Hillary here. Although I'm still pissed that California doesn't vote until June.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.

If I was drinking and not working, it would probably be Not Your Dad's Root Beer.

I mean...I think people that post in PoliGAF are probably people who have been interested in politics for quite awhile. That means we probably skew establishment hack jobs. So, I don't think it's entirely shocking that there's a large percentage of HillaryGAF that posts in PoliGAF.

Araris

Neo Member
I mean...I think people that post in PoliGAF are probably people who have been interested in politics for quite awhile. That means we probably skew establishment hack jobs. So, I don't think it's entirely shocking that there's a large percentage of HillaryGAF that posts in PoliGAF.

I'd agree with the sentiment here. I've been following politics on a daily basis since I was 14 (am now 25), so I suppose I'm a pro-establishment hack.

This guy.

everyone in the establishment has the same story, tonight doesn't matter March 15th does. They are going to character assassinate him after tonight. Its going to get REALLY ugly.

He just sat there and said every bullet point possible.

KKK
sexist
racist
trump university
eminent domain
planned parenthood
he's a liberal
con man
4 bankruptcies

It was bizarre as hell

Gruco

Banned

Beyond that, PoliGAF as an entity was really formed during the 2008 campaign. A lot of the people here are veteran Obama shills who naturally gravitated to Hillary.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
What Do you people think, how many delegates every candidate has to collect today, to stay COMPETITIVE in the race?
I think:
Rep
Drumpf - more than half
He's the frontrunner, anything less and his campaign would be Seen as imploding.
Rubio - 150
He needs to kein the gap reasonably close to be able to take this to the convention.
Cruz - 151 + Texas
He needs to win his home state AND get out of ST with more delegates than Rubio.
Kasich, Carson - I don't See them as competitive anymore.

Dem
Sanders - 40% of the delegates
Less, and Clinton lead will Look insurmountable.
Clinton - 60%
See above.
Five Thirty Eight broke down what they believe Republicans and Democrats need to remain competitive:

Trump: 225/595 38%
Rubio: 203/595 34%
Cruz: 302/595 51%

Cruz is doomed.

Hillary: 453/812 56%
Bernie: 412/812 51%

It's odd to think Hillary and Trump need more delegates when they're winning, but we all know demographics matter. For example, people were saying Cruz's loss of South Carolina was a huge blow because his strongest demographics are Evangelical Christians and the very conservative.

Stop suppressing free thinkers adam.

Tesseract

Banned
"Frost" marijuana lemon candy droplet plunked into a glass of pink lemonade

No alcohol, only weeds

Vote Bernie don't be a shortsighted fool, Hillary is gonna shillary yolo vote Trump if you're really dank and want guaranteed universal healthcare and better taxes

I never had drop of alcohol until I was 21. Okay 20. 19, stop looking at me like that. :( Okay 16. Stop judging me.

16? Oh you sweet summer child. You know nothing of growing up in a college town.

My friends and I started bribing college kids for bottles of vodka when we were 14 (Freshman in HS).

32 year old white, genderqueer, sometimes asexual, sometimes seemingly pansexual (fluctuates between no attraction to hypersexuality) maybe bipolar, uhhh.. scotch and bourbon drinker, just ate a grilled chicken bernie sandwich, Hillary supporter!

Hillary be my first choice, but the truth is, if Martin O'Malley was the likely nom I'd vote for him. Hell, even Jim Webb... but his creepy laugh at the kill story will always be in my soul.

I'll probably still be at work, but if not I'll be drinking an apple pie. You pour one shot of fireball in a glass and add a bottle of hard cider. Stir and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom