• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally felt worse about my life and my future listening to Ted Cruz.

Amanda Carpenter is disgusting too. Wonder why Ted fired her? Lord going in on her.

hawk2025

Ted Cruz is a compulsive liar.

Trump is like... a reactive liar? An impulsive liar?

Which one is sicker?

Edit: Amanda shilling for DIRECT LIES live on CNN is some disgusting shit.

HES SAYING THINGS THAT ARE ABSOLUTELY TRUE

If you didn't see that press conference as a massive pivot and a massive threat, you were not paying attention

He already "defended" planned parenthood in the last debate.

If he wants to pivot back to center then he's going to be in huge trouble with the core voters who nominated him to do exactly the opposite.

Hence, the issue with the GOP.

He already "defended" planned parenthood in the last debate.

If he wants to pivot back to center then he's going to be in huge trouble with the core voters who nominated him to do exactly the opposite.

Hence, the issue with the GOP.
You were wrong if you thought people liked Trump for his policies. But he has those people. For sure.

Now he's going to try to woo people from the left with policy. It's fucking nuts. And it might just work.

Kusagari

Cruz and the GOP talking heads continue to not understand that Trump's base don't give a fuck about constitutional conservatives. They never believed in your bullshit trickle down wealth economics.

hawk2025

Cruz and the GOP talking heads continue to not understand that Trump's base don't give a fuck about constitutional conservatives. They never believed in your bullshit trickle down wealth economics.

Yep.

They don't understand why they appealed to people in the first place. It's nuts.

In the general election I'd expect him to pivot towards the center regarding the ACA.

Honestly when Trump talks about making deals and whatnot he reminds me of Reagan.

I kind of agree. People are really underestimating Trump, and this election will not be a cakewalk by any means.

I still think Hilldawg wins but it will be closer than most here think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom