• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginning to find your Hillary love-in / irrational hate of Bernie and his supporters tiresome doesn't make someone a joke character. Hell, several of you are playing as extreme parodies of Clinton supporters. For example If I though adam387 was actually serious about his level of devotion, I'd feel obliged to get him mental help.

I'm actually legitimately that into Hillary. I want to fucking win, and she's our best chance of doing that.

Cerium

Beginning to find your Hillary love-in / irrational hate of Bernie and his supporters tiresome doesn't make someone a joke character. Hell, several of you are playing as extreme parodies of Clinton supporters. For example If I though adam387 was actually serious about his level of devotion, I'd feel obliged to get him mental help.

My hatred of Bernie and his bros is very rational.

CCS

Banned

We're serious. We're queer and we're serious :p

I've just kinda accepted that that's the way things are here and have made peace with it.

They're really not so bad when you get to know them :)

Cerium

Remember when everyone said that Ron Paul and his supporters were actually lowkey racists and they acted all affronted and shit.

Now they're either supporting Donald Trump or blaming black people for killing the Political Revolution.

Ekai

Remember when everyone said that Ron Paul and his supporters were actually lowkey racists and they acted all affronted and shit.

Now they're either supporting Donald Drumpf or blaming black people for killing the Political Revolution.

But literally just about no one is doing the later.

Tesseract

Banned
billbored.gif

But literally just about no one is doing the later.

Don't go on Reddit or Twitter, then. Or Daily Kos, where someone wrote a blog demanding that AA voters explain themselves.

I'm partial to Clinton's Cuties personally :p

I love you :p

<3

not counting THOSE PEOPLE,

Hillary 596
Bernie 399

projecting the next two weeks is gonna be fun. can clinton's pledged delegate lead reach the point where all the remaining superdelegates combined couldn't swing it the other way?

Oh, I'm counting those people. Until such time as they renounce their support, those people count. :p

Ekai

You might want to check out what happened to your buddy Dixon's Jet.

No clue who they are. Not a buddy of mine.
And if we want to play generalities with supporters of politicians, I could do that all day with some Hillary ones. Have before when I've gotten tired of the weaponizing some of her supporters have done. Again, I have to question your intense desire to attack people who are fairly similar to you. You're just as bully-minded as Drumpf is. Really the behavior of many Hillary supporters echos Drumpf's.

What if Donald Trump was put on earth to bring world peace during his time as president?

Remember the republican party didn't want Reagan as their nominee either. Now he's their hero.

A guy in Northeast Ohio got drunk, watched an episode of the West Wing and called the Secret Service saying he wanted to hurt the President and Hillary Clinton.

: sigh :

If it weren't for the snow, you couldn't tell the difference between Ohio and Florida, really.

Damn this is not good for Hillary.

How's it going to look for her campaign if the entire GOP establishment is just voting for her candidacy because it'll cause the least amount of change?

Everyone in here is seriously underestimating the appeal of Trump's brand. When the middle and working classes are no better off now than they were in the winter of 2008/2009, an establishment politician like Hillary can be a very easy target for anger. Unless Clinton can take ownership of income inequality she's fucked, it's seriously the most important issue of this election and has roots in every other issue like immigration and trade.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Damn this is not good for Hillary.

How's it going to look for her campaign if the entire GOP establishment is just voting for her candidacy because it'll cause the least amount of change?

Everyone in here is seriously underestimating the appeal of Trump's brand. When the middle and working classes are no better off now than they were in the winter of 2008/2009, an establishment politician like Hillary can be a very easy target for anger.

Wat

This would result in a hillary landslide.

Go on....

Lol

I actually had a really good time at the bar & grill that I went to earlier today. Bartender was hot AND flirtatious. I ended up drinking 3 long islands (top shelf) and 2 white russians. I'm still a little tipsy, but not nearly as drunk as I was earlier today when I came in here and declared my love for all of you guys, lol

Farmboy

I've just kinda accepted that that's the way things are here and have made peace with it.

They're really not so bad when you get to know them :)

Just wanted to say: I'm a big Hillary supporter who thinks Bernie running has been a very positive thing for all involved
and I don't just say that because of Larry David on SNL, but yeah, that too
. Always liked him, always will.

Everyone in here is seriously underestimating the appeal of Trump's brand. When the middle and working classes are no better off now than they were in the winter of 2008/2009, an establishment politician like Hillary can be a very easy target for anger. Unless Clinton can take ownership of income inequality she's fucked, it's seriously the most important issue of this election and has roots in every other issue like immigration and trade.

I know Trump is an unusual candidate but this is literally what people said about Obama in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom