• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like "Rmoney and a brokered convention is our only hope" is the most perfect example of giving up. That's like a Democrat saying if Hillary was indicted and Bernie died, Biden would be our only hope.

Now now. The dnc would bumrush biden well before they allowed sanders to get through.
Did Kasich literally just call for invading Iraq, Syria, and Libya?

Hrm, far too moderate for this climate.

Honestly Trump is dangerous to our culture and discourse. It's supremely ugly and I wish he would go away for the health of the country immediately.

Maybe this is the moment where Trump was like "holy shit I'm going to be a major party nominee for the presidency" and kicked it into high gear.

Also Cruz, Kasich and Rubio all have heavy professional investment in the Republican Party. Trump doesn't give a fuck. If he loses he just goes back to being a billionaire celebrity. If he wins he gets to be president. Nothing to lose.

My god this the best con job I've ever seen.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I guarantee you that Fox News is on the full Romney bandwagon. Carrying the RNC water buckets again.

Honestly Trump is dangerous to our culture and discourse. It's supremely ugly and I wish he would go away for the health of the country immediately.

He's just saying what most of the Republican base already believed. It's probably better to have it publicly discussed and rejected in November.

He's just saying what most of the Republican base already believed. It's probably better to have it publicly discussed and rejected in November.

There's something much uglier about his personality that brings out the worst in people that are under his spell. It's not about what he says, it's how he acts, and how all of his supporters act.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Fox is totally trying to destroy Trump here. Stats. Visuals. Videos. None of that for the other candidates.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
It has been.

Kasich has been by far the best, though. He's not getting Trump's voters, but he will get Rubio's.

If this moves more Rubot voters over to Kaisich it will be all the more hilarious, even better then my original expectations.

There's something much uglier about his personality that brings out the worst in people that are under his spell. It's not about what he says, it's how he acts, and how all of his supporters act.

Yeah, I'm uncomfortable with it too. I'm just not sure that dogwhistles and keeping it under code are any better for the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom