• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump gets the benefit of the doubt on the business thing because most people just accept that's how businesses are run. I think it's a non-issue for him. I think this was Trump and Kasich's best debates by far.

Rubio imploded. Cruz just seemed like a dick. So he was normal.

GnawtyDog

Banned
I guarantee you that Fox News is on the full Romney bandwagon. Carrying the RNC water buckets again.

It has to be it. No way they're supporting Ted or Trump. And they've sunk Rubio on stage.

Kasich is a non-factor. There is an independent/third party run brewing.

Jarmel

Banned
Part of the issue with these debates is that they don't try to separate themselves on the actual issues so it just because character assassinations.

Part of the issue with these debates is that they don't try to separate themselves on the actual issues so it just because character assassinations.

Watch the first few debates. They... kind of discussed the issues. Trump was still the front runner so eventually they had to figure it out that policies don't matter.

Cruz: Detroit has been destroyed by left wing policies over the last 60 years.

Bernie: See Twitter.

Uncanny resemblance.

I guess the difference is that NAFTA/TPP are pretty center things right now but yea Bernie should lay off the twitter, it doesn't really help in complicated topics.

Cruz is still horrible though.

Chichikov

Ted Cruz just proposed a stealth tariff.
LOL GOP.

I mean, I'm not against reasonable protectionism, but what do those clowns even stand for?

Ted Cruz just proposed a stealth tariff.
LOL GOP.

I mean, I'm not against reasonable protectionism, but what do those clowns even stand for?

Ted Cruz has shifted from "hey, if you're Christian and white, I resemble a libertarian kind of if you really squint hard" to "I hate the free market!"

He can clear it all up at his Fox News Town Hall event.

lol that was a good response, I hope he doesn't make it too negative and instead trys to recruit for liberal policies but nothing is that nice in this world.

Rubio made a somewhat funny off the cuff joke? What is this madness?

lol that was a good response, I hope he doesn't make it too negative and instead trys to recruit for liberal policies but nothing is that nice in this world.
I could probably accept the premise that Sanders simply wants to use the platform to espouse the liberal utopia that these viewers are missing out on.

I think it's foolhardy to think that FOX news has the same agenda and will go along with this. And his senior staff know this.

Terrorist fist jab. Fair and balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom