• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I didn't tune in very long but I don't think pointing out that whatever replaces the IRS is functionally the IRS was what I would call going easy on him.

Every single question he has been given he has deflected and ignored.

Every. Single. Question.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Fox: "Hey Marco, why does Trump suck? Take your time."

Jarmel

Banned
I'm still amazed that Trump has not actual policy platform.

How the fuck does this man not have some basic policies at this point?

Overlee

He can clear it all up at his Fox News Town Hall event.

Workers rights was a staple of the democratic platform at one point you know, We actually had leaders that didn't sell out Americans to big business and profit at every opportunity.

You keep painting those who question our ugly capitalistic system as undemocratic well I think the DNC is undemocratic. The systems we have in this country that either hurts us or someone else or the environment should be questioned until we come up with something better.

It's hard for some to look past the 2016 election but if we want a world that is more just and fair we need to start re-thinking what is "normal" in this country. Michigan is the perfect example of the inadequacy of our crony capitalistic system.

It feels like Trump was supposed to be calmer and more presidential tonight, but couldn't help himself because he's just so thinned skinned. The second half of the debate he's been comotose

danm999

It feels like Trump was supposed to be calmer and more presidential tonight, but couldn't help himself because he's just so thinned skinned. The second half of the debate he's been comotose

Yep. He's going for a new tone but he's getting baited and forcing himself to not say anything and its making him long sleepy.

Workers rights was a staple of the democratic platform at one point you know, We actually had leaders that didn't sell out Americans to big business and profit at every opportunity.

You keep painting those who question our ugly capitalistic system as undemocratic well I think the DNC is undemocratic. The systems we have in this country that either hurts us or someone else or the environment should be questioned until we come up with something better.

It's hard for some to look past the 2016 election but if we want a world that is more just and fair we need to start re-thinking what is "normal" in this country. Michigan is the perfect example of the inadequacy of our crony capitalistic system.

Of course I'm for worker's rights. I've always been a supporter of worker's rights.

Going to Detroit and attacking Obama and Hillary is asinine for a plethora of reasons.

Overlee

Of course I'm for worker's rights. I've always been a supporter of worker's rights.

Going to Detroit and attacking Obama and Hillary is asinine for a plethora of reasons.

Obama literally sold out most of the auto-workers union to keep Chrysler afloat. The few who got re-hired had to accept half of the wages they had before. There's no jobs in that city anymore. There's no leverage to get them back. We should ask our leaders why they arnt protecting us.

Obama literally sold out most of the auto-workers union to keep Chrysler afloat. The few who got re-hired had to accept half of the wages they had before. There's no jobs in that city anymore. There's no leverage to get them back. We should ask our leaders why they arnt protecting us.

Sure. No question. No problem about having that discussion. However, pretending all trade deals are somehow harmful to the American economy is wrong. To pretend that Obama didn't do what was necessary to try and save the auto industry in freaking Detroit is stupid politics. Blaming Hillary for NAFTA is questionable.

Sure. No question. No problem about having that discussion. However, pretending all trade deals are somehow harmful to the American economy is wrong. To pretend that Obama didn't do what was necessary to try and save the auto industry in freaking Detroit is stupid politics. Blaming Hillary for NAFTA is questionable.

And blaming NAFTA alone for Detroit tanking is farcical.

Kasich really argued for huge ground force invasions of three separate countries and no one cares.

These debates are getting so absurd that a man calling for the equivalent of three Iraq Wars at once is considered (maybe rightly) to be the most reasonable person on the stage.

Rubio=Cheney when it comes to foreign policy and he's still easily the most reasonable when it comes to foreign policy. These guys are going to kill millions of people in the Middle East if they're elected.

Obviously we need to do more to protect worker's rights but this is some serious 1970's UK Labor garbage here. What did you want Obama to do, subsidize a private company so union workers could keep their wages? Even with the wage cuts the company lost money for two years after the bailout, paying people to do work that wasn't needed would have made that worse. People want us to look at Europe for an example of social democracy but German industrial workers accepted substantial wage cuts to keep their industries competitive. There's no way to avoid that without resorting to tariffs that hurt everyone in the long run by decreasing trade and competitiveness.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Alright guys, I have officially downed a bottle of wine since the debate began. Time to open a second?!

He's not the most reasonable. Fuck that.

Trump and Kasich: "Violent overthrow of North Korean government."
Trump and Cruz: "Fucking war crimes, I fucking love them."
Kasich: "Large scale land invasions of Libya, Iraq, and Syria."
Trump: "Go after their families."
Cruz: "Missiles from space."

Everyone of these four could be the worst foreign policy president for the nation since ever.

Trump and Kasich: "Violent overthrow of North Korean government."
Trump and Cruz: "Fucking war crimes, I fucking love them."
Kasich: "Large scale land invasions of Libya, Iraq, and Syria."
Trump: "Go after their families."
Cruz: "Missiles from space."

Everyone of these four could be the worst foreign policy president for the nation since ever.

You know, it's futile to argue in favor of any of these people.

Diablos

Meh, should have been playing PS4 tonight. This debate was lame.

It's actually quite absurd. We're living in a time where a major party during a Presidential election race actually makes headlines about dick size. Get the fuck out.

Bernie please do not fuck this up for our Queen and stop letting your campaign go to your head. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom