• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Cornell West was a mistake.

I really do not like that man.

AMEN

Honestly, if Bernie Sanders was serious about courting the black vote he fucked up with bringing that bird on.

1) Obama hate. Check

2) Challenging the blackness of any black person who doesn't feel the Bern. Check

Yep. Great choice.

dakini

Stood in line for four hours today to see Bill Clinton speak. Totally worth it and I got to shake his hand!

kFB4Ft1.jpg

Hazmat

AMEN

Honestly, if Bernie Sanders was serious about courting the black vote he fucked up with bringing that bird on.

1) Obama hate. Check

2) Challenging the blackness of any black person who doesn't feel the Bern. Check

Yep. Great choice.

Plus he was in the Matrix sequels.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Hillary did a lot more than make a handful of speeches as a good faith gesture in 2008.

She also did a lot worse shit in the primary to Obama, as poligaf loves to remind people when talking about Hillary's kids gloves being on.

Ok so it seems like its a salmonella risk so i guess i have to eat it now ...
yCvxcw9.png
the struggle

Agh it tastes fuckin bad i wasted 7 dollars T.T

The chicken tempura is still somewhat edible..the philadelphia roll's going straight into the bin

Worst sushi experience:

Was going on a date. I didn't like the guy, but he was a friend of a friend and I was being nice. We went for sushi. I'm meh on sushi. I don't hate it. I don't love it. We went to this place that was like a god damn hole in the wall. One thing lead to another (Ie I got drunk as fuck) and we went back to his place.

I got food poisoning. Like...3 hours after we got back to his place. I was sick AF. And....you can fill in the blanks.

Just don't do it man. Scary sushi goes in the bin immediately. lol

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Worst sushi experience:

Was going on a date. I didn't like the guy, but he was a friend of a friend and I was being nice. We went for sushi. I'm meh on sushi. I don't hate it. I don't love it. We went to this place that was like a god damn hole in the wall. One thing lead to another (Ie I got drunk as fuck) and we went back to his place.

I got food poisoning. Like...3 hours after we got back to his place. I was sick AF. And....you can fill in the blanks.

Just don't do it man. Scary sushi goes in the bin immediately. lol

Actually, no. That could go any number of ways. Especially following "after we got back to his place".

Actually, no. That could go any number of ways. Especially following "after we got back to his place".

Well, we were half way through....sexy times. And I fly out of the bed and literally puke all over his bedroom.So I'm standing in the middle of this guys house spewing my guts out naked as all hell. And then he asked if we could finish. Ya, I got my stuff together and got out of there. Interestingly, he wanted a second date..

Tarkus

Well, we were half way through....sexy times. And I fly out of the bed and literally puke all over his bedroom.So I'm standing in the middle of this guys house spewing my guts out naked as all hell. And then he asked if we could finish. Ya, I got my stuff together and got out of there. Interestingly, he wanted a second date..
Hmm, I thought we were about to get in 2 Guys 1 Cup territory.

Fever Pitch 2 : Sushi got me to spew

Holmes

So hot.

Its dawning on me that all i did today was die 30 times in earthbound 1 and choke down some sushi that tasted like dick
What is my life

Makai

So Facebook just released a new feature...

You can change the color of your text, how each person's name appears in a specific chat, and the Like button emoji. Your changes appear to everyone in the chat.

Hg439BN.png

NeoXChaos

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?postshare=9081457144220800&tid=ss_tw

The Cruz campaign is taking direct aim at Rubio’s relatively sparse Florida operation and polls showing Rubio sharply trailing Trump, which one Cruz spokesman likened to a “burning dumpster fire.” Roman said Cruz’s campaign wants to siphon off Rubio’s support — and argued that the senator should drop out of the race.

“We’re making the case to his supporters: ‘We agree with you, and Marco Rubio agrees, too, that he doesn’t want Donald Trump to be the nominee,’ ” Roman said. “ ‘Save yourself the embarrassment of losing your home state and let us consolidate the anti-Trump vote.’ ”

In addition, the Cruz campaign is contemplating ramping up its efforts in Ohio — which also has a March 15 primary — in a bid to damage Ohio Gov. John Kasich, according to a person familiar with internal discussions. Cruz’s campaign declined to comment on any plans for the state.

Together, the efforts make up a high-risk strategy to winnow the field and position Cruz as the last alternative to Trump. It is an approach that even some Cruz allies fear could backfire and aid in Trump’s rise.

But Cruz’s advisers say privately their modeling shows that even if Trump wins both Florida and Ohio, the senator from Texas has a better chance of securing the nomination than with Rubio and Kasich in the race. They are being bolstered by a surge of donations, including major contributions to a network of super PACs allied with his campaign.

Good.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Its dawning on me that all i did today was die 30 times in earthbound 1 and choke down some sushi that tasted like dick
What is my life

Sounds like you either need Trump to make america great again or for Bernie to stage a political revolution. It's the only way to turn your life around.

What is my life

It's better than choking on di--

Naw, ya'll know where I was going with that.

I played Zelda all day, refreshed PoliGaf and bombed an interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom